Rubber straps used to secure bikes to Yakima hitch and strap racks manufactured prior to 2004. Each strap has 5 holes which are 3/4" in diameter. Since 2004 we have used rubber straps called Chain Straps, which each have 8 holes that are 1/2" in diameter.
Yakima's Chain Straps are replacement bike holding straps for various models of Yakima's trunk and hitch racks. The stretchy, sturdy rubber is easy on your bike's finish and is extremely durable for long life.
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
Thru-axle adapter works with WheelHouse to hold wheels with 12mm and 15mm thru-axle.
- Easy cam lever for quick installation
- Durable stainless steel skewer
- Up to 110mm front hubs
- Weight: 0.44 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 9.00 in x W 0.75 in x H 2.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Provides a clean and sleek look for your Saris Bones rack, these end caps allow excess strap length to be tucked neatly inside rack
- Provides a clean and sleek look for your Saris Bones rack
- Upgrade your current Bones or Bones EX rack (pre-2022)
- Compatible with: Bones or Bones EX racks
- Not compatible to use with any Bones Hitch racks or SUPERBones
Increase rack stability for a smoother ride, this clamp system securely tightens hitch rack to receiver.
- Adds extra security to bike racks and hitch devices
- Eliminates rattling and wobbling
- Compatible with 2" receivers
Make just about any accessory lockable with an SKS accessory housing. Use with bike, boat or BasketCase accessories that don't accept SKS lock cores. SKS lock cores sold separately.
- Lock rack accessories to your vehicle's crossbar
- Use with bike, boat, and BasketCase accessories
- SKS Lock Cores sold separately
- Weight: 0.20 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 4.00 in x W 3.25 in x H 1.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Turn your hard to fit vehicle into a bike hauling machine, Hatch Huggers allow most Saris trunk mount carriers to be used on vehicles equipped with integrated spoilers or glass hatchbacks
- Designed for cars that require a custom fit, including those with glass-hinge lines or surfaces that are difficult for traditional trunk rack hooks to secure to, such as plastic or squared off edges.
- Hatch Huggers SL attach to your trunk rack using the existing j-hooks and straps
- Quick and easy to install and attach to your Saris Trunk Rack.
- Includes two bumpers that are compatible with existing rack straps and hooks for Saris trunk-mount bike racks.
- Maximum capacity-two bikes, 35 lb. each, 70 lbs. total.
We've all had a friend like The Dirtbag at some point in our lives.
He's cheap and a little rough around the edges. Not the kind of guy you'd want to introduce to your business associates, but he's dependable and always makes for a good time. The Dirtbag is the most affordable rack on the market, it's easy to use and can be easily bolted to just about anything.
Kuat's Dirtbag may not be the prettiest thing out there, but it's strong, dependable, and mounts just about anywhere. Just bolt this little guy up to a solid surface, then remove your front wheel, thread in your 15mm through axle, and you're all set. This mount fits most 15 x 142mm fat bike forks.