Our Awesome Customers
YOU! You are what makes The Bike Shoppe successful. You have been with us for nearly 50 years, and every year has been better than the last. You are the most important element of our business. We depend on you. We appreciate your loyal support, and we promise to eagerly assist you anytime you walk through our doors. Thank you for making it possible for us to make a living doing what we love.
Jeff's New Emonda
Jeff has a new baby for 2022, and he didn't cut any corners building it up. Take a look at some of the amazing specs:
- Trek Emonda SLR because he's super fast (really...he dropped me like a hot potato on the North Ogden Divide once)
- Project One custom paint scheme because he wanted it just like in his dreams
- Sram Red eTap AXS for the cleanest look and easiest maintenance
- Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 wheelset for light, strong aerodynamics rolling on trustworthy DT Swiss 240 hub internals
- Bontrager R3 TLR 25mm tires
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro saddle
- Wahoo Speedplay Zero Ti pedals for the perfect cleat ajdustment and float setting
- Bontrager XXX Carbon bottle cages to save a few more grams (and they look amazing)
- Bontrager Ion Pro and Flare safety lights that seamlessly mount to his handlebar and saddle
James' new Trek Domane SLR Project One
With a bike this beautiful, we had to add a full-sized pic! As far as road bikes go, the Domane SLR is as good as it gets. It's as if the Domane was specifically designed for Utah roads and road cycling enthusiasts who are after the most functional bike money can buy. Thanks so much, James! We hope you love every second riding it!
Emilia's winning ride
Emilia has worked really hard and put in a crazy amount of miles training for this season's Nica race series. Earlier this year, she wasn't even sure that the races would happen because of Covid. With the help of her dad and team coach, Stephan, she prepared anyway. Her hard work paid off with her ending on top of her division. Congratulations, Emilia!