Claris R2000 series 8-speed chainrings are a reliable option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting.
- Direct replacement for R2000/R2030 cranks
- Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting
- Compatible with 4-arm crank design
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly
- Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
Shifting performance has helped Full Speed Ahead to become a world leader for high-end chainrings. No one studies the design and manufacturing of each system, and each tooth, as carefully as we do. Our dedication shows in every revolution of the crank, and every perfect shift achieved. To meet or exceed the needs of any drivetrain, Full Speed Ahead has developed sophisticated design, testing and manufacturing protocols. This allows Full Speed Ahead to match your needs as perfectly as our chainrings match a chain. We offer more options, levels, and finishes than our competitors. We use the best materials available, imported from the USA, Europe, or sourced from our qualified vendors in Asia, to guarantee the durability, performance, and appearance will out-perform, and outlast the competition. Full Speed Ahead chainrings have powered multiple World, Tour de France, and Olympic champions, and will exceed your expectations.
- Stamped AL7075/T6
- Chainrings are compatible with all 10-speed drivetrains, and compatible with FSA, SRAM, and Shimano 11-speed drivetrains
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
Full Speed Ahead chainrings have powered multiple World, Tour de France, and Olympic champions, and will exceed your expectations.
- Chainring can be used with FSA SL-K direct mount outer chainrings
- Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6
- Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins on outer rings
- Compatible with Modular crankset (Gossamer/Energy / SL-K / K-FORCE)
- Laser-etched logo
- Material: Aluminum
- Ring Position/Type: Inner
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Chainring BCD: 90mm
Live Long and Prosper
Steel is real, so if you are pining for a 12 speed, direct mount chainring for your Cinch crankset that will stand up to years of kicking up dirt, cruising endless singletrack, smashing climbs, and everything in between, then look no further!
Our Cinch interface makes this long-wearing steel direct mount chainring fast and easy to swap so you can customize your Shimano 12-speed drivetrain.
Stamped from real steel, this ring will keep going and going...and going. Plus, your 12-speed chain stays secure thanks to our awesome NW tooth profiling.
- Compatible with Cinch Direct Mount Cranks
- Direct Mount
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings.
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention
- Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
The SRAM X-Sync STEEL 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-SYNC technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price.
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11
- Material: Steel
- Ring Position/Type: Single
- Weight: 110 grams (32t), 96 grams (30t),
The SRAM X-Sync Steel 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-Sync technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SRAM 1x cranks, DM 28-tooth ring is not compatible with 30mm cranks that require a 0mm offset ring
This direct mount chainring coincides perfectly with the Comet Modular Crank. The megatooth design allows you to put all of your power through without worrying about dropping your chain.
- Long tooth profile enhances chain retention
- Thick-Thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Laser-etched logos
Eagle Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrains SRAM has ever made. The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with Eagle chains to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise, and wear. The complete Eagle system—crankset, chainring, chain, shifter, derailleur and cassette—is designed, tested, and proven to deliver the ultimate mountain bike drivetrain. Put simply, Eagle is capable of revolutionizing the ride for all riders on every kind of terrain.
- Designed to be used with Eagle chain
- Material: Steel
The X-SYNC 2 Bosch Direct Mount Chainring is built with the needs of E-MTB riders in mind, and incorporates the same X-SYNC 2 Eagle chain management technology found in every SRAM 1x drivetrain.
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses
- An integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain
- Speeds: 12
- Material: Steel
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service.
- X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management
- Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems
- Material: Steel
- Size/BCD: Direct mount
- Recommended Group: EX1