Claris R2000 series 8-speed chainrings are a reliable option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting.
- Direct replacement for R2000/R2030 cranks
- Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting
- Compatible with 4-arm crank design
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly
- Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings.
- CNC-machined AL-7075
- Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring)
- Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings.
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention
- Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
The SRAM X-Sync STEEL 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-SYNC technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price.
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11
- Material: Steel
- Ring Position/Type: Single
- Weight: 110 grams (32t), 96 grams (30t),
The SRAM X-Sync Steel 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-Sync technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SRAM 1x cranks, DM 28-tooth ring is not compatible with 30mm cranks that require a 0mm offset ring
Eagle Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrains SRAM has ever made. The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with Eagle chains to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise, and wear. The complete Eagle system—crankset, chainring, chain, shifter, derailleur and cassette—is designed, tested, and proven to deliver the ultimate mountain bike drivetrain. Put simply, Eagle is capable of revolutionizing the ride for all riders on every kind of terrain.
- Designed to be used with Eagle chain
- Material: Steel
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service.
- X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management
- Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems
- Material: Steel
- Size/BCD: Direct mount
- Recommended Group: EX1