Claris R2000 series 8-speed chainrings are a reliable option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting.
- Direct replacement for R2000/R2030 cranks
- Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting
- Compatible with 4-arm crank design
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
- 6700-G and 6750-G chainrings are OEM for Ultegra "Glossy-Gray" cranksets
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly
- Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings.
- CNC-machined AL-7075
- Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring)
- Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings.
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention
- Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing