Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars.
- Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars
- For use with clamp style bar ends
- Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts.
- Bar end sold separately
- Bar end plugs are vital for any bike.
- The new Wolf Tooth Alloy Bar End Plugs feature a machined 6061-T6 aluminum end cap, a bolt, and an expandable plastic nut to comprise a lightweight, secure bar end plug option.
- Available in eight colors that match existing anodized Wolf Tooth headsets, seatpost clamps, chainring bolts, and more
- It is compatible with drop bars and MTB bars.
Bontrager's Forged Bar Ends add handlebar positions for climbing and comfort. The rough blasted finish provides a great grip for premium control and the low-profile clamp bolt stays out of the way and keeps your bike looking great.
Cold-forged for strength, bead-blasted for grip
These bar ends feature a no-slip gripping surface and offer more comfortable hand position options.
Bar ends offer increased comfort, greater variability in hand positioning, and improved leverage for climbing. Bontrager Forged Bar Ends are cold-forged for strength and durability and bead-blasted for better grip and control on the trail.
- Cold-forged, welded alloy construction
- Bead blasted finish provides grip and adds strength
- Offset tube design for more usable handlebar area
With an ergonomic shape, a universal lock-on compatibility, and a cozy yet durable rubber finish, the Cane Creek Ergo Control Bar Ends offer a great solution for adventure cyclists, e-bike riders, commuters, and mountain bikers who desire more comfort, more control, and more options.
- Ergonomic shape and generous rubber grip