These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars.
• Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars
• For use with clamp style bar ends
• Bar end sold separately
Bontrager's Forged Bar Ends add handlebar positions for climbing and comfort. The rough blasted finish provides a great grip for premium control and the low-profile clamp bolt stays out of the way and keeps your bike looking great.
Cold-forged for strength, bead-blasted for grip
These bar ends feature a no-slip gripping surface and offer more comfortable hand position options.
Bar ends offer increased comfort, greater variability in hand positioning, and improved leverage for climbing. Bontrager Forged Bar Ends are cold-forged for strength and durability and bead-blasted for better grip and control on the trail.
- Cold-forged, welded alloy construction
- Bead blasted finish provides grip and adds strength
- Offset tube design for more usable handlebar area
Offer the perfect solution for adventure cyclists, e-bike riders, commuters, and mountain bikers who desire more comfort, more control, and more options.
- Comfortable Ergonomic shape
- Lock-on style bar end for 7/8" (22.2mm) handlebar
- 179g per pair