Expand your Yakima HoldUp hitch rack (sold separately) to carry 4 bikes by adding their HoldUp Plus 2 Add-On Kit. With it, you can haul 4 bikes of any size, from stout BMX bikes to long cruisers and heavy DH bikes with no need for adapters. Side-to-side adjustability ensures a perfect fit and minimizes bike-to-bike interference. This sturdy rack sports heavy cast wheel trays and Yakima's adjustable StrongArm retainers that hold the bikes by the wheels for superior stability and super-quick loading.
Great for families, double dates, or bringing your entire bike quiver, the HoldUp EVO +2 turns the 2-inch HoldUp EVO into a four-bike hauler. It’s versatile enough to handle most bikes, from BMX to fat tire bikes. The StrongArm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces. The whole unit can still tilt down and out of the way with bikes loaded, for easy rear-of-vehicle access, and the empty trays fold up and out of the way when not in use. Included SKS locks for each bike give you peace of mind. - Attaches to the 2-inch HoldUp EVO to carry two additional bikes - StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames - Trays easily adjust to reduce bike-to-bike interference - Tilts down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access - Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, & E-bikes under 50 lbs. - Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes - Fits 20-inch to 29-inch wheel sizes and tires up to 5-inch wide - Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security - Compatible only with 2-inch version of HoldUp EVO & HoldUp
Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, our first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to four mountain bikes to the trailhead. We designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet our demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze. The HangOver’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space. Get ready to session!
- Transports up to 4 bikes using minimal space 37.5 lbs max per bike
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener, cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Compatible with the sold separately BackSwing
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Weight: 65.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 22.00in x W 46.00in x H 60.00in
- Some assembly required, 10 minute install
- 2" hitch receiver required