This is a one bike add-on to turn your MonoRail 2-inch (sold separately) into a three bike carrier. Simply remove the end cap from the MonoRail, slide the attachment in and it quickly secures with two bolts. The cable lock included with the MonoRail is long enough to secure all three bikes. Simply and easy. Not compatible with 1.25-inch MonoRail.
Expand your Yakima HoldUp hitch rack (sold separately) to carry 4 bikes by adding their HoldUp Plus 2 Add-On Kit. With it, you can haul 4 bikes of any size, from stout BMX bikes to long cruisers and heavy DH bikes with no need for adapters. Side-to-side adjustability ensures a perfect fit and minimizes bike-to-bike interference. This sturdy rack sports heavy cast wheel trays and Yakima's adjustable StrongArm retainers that hold the bikes by the wheels for superior stability and super-quick loading.
Great for families, double dates, or bringing your entire bike quiver, the HoldUp EVO +2 turns the 2-inch HoldUp EVO into a four-bike hauler. It’s versatile enough to handle most bikes, from BMX to fat tire bikes. The StrongArm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces. The whole unit can still tilt down and out of the way with bikes loaded, for easy rear-of-vehicle access, and the empty trays fold up and out of the way when not in use. Included SKS locks for each bike give you peace of mind. - Attaches to the 2-inch HoldUp EVO to carry two additional bikes - StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames - Trays easily adjust to reduce bike-to-bike interference - Tilts down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access - Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, & E-bikes under 50 lbs. - Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes - Fits 20-inch to 29-inch wheel sizes and tires up to 5-inch wide - Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security - Compatible only with 2-inch version of HoldUp EVO & HoldUp
Want all the innovations of our revolutionary Glide rack, but only need to transport a couple of rides? This 2-bike hanging hitch rack has you covered.
The Glide EX 2-bike features the same noteworthy and one-handed glide action of its Glide brethren, plus a beefed-up bike spec: the ability to carry 50 lb per bike. Yep, that's right - this hanging hitch bike rack is eBike compatible. Simply push the trigger to release the rack, glide away and boom – hatch access.
When you’re done, the same amount of (non) effort glides the rack upright and you’re good to go. It’s the same one-button, one-step, one-motion movement for when the hitch rack is fully loaded and when it’s not.
- eBike Friendly: this hanging hitch bike rack transports 2-bikes, up to 50 lb each.
- Convenient, one-step access to the back of the car - fully loaded with bikes or not.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system controls the center of mass, creating a smooth, glide-action away from the vehicle.
- Complete integrated security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Hanging hitch style bike rack.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 50 lb. each.
- One-button glide action provides instant access to rear of vehicle, both with bikes loaded and without.
- No assembly needed.
- Rack weight: 37 lb.
- Bike hold downs are easy to use and quick to load.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- Universal hitch: fits 1 ¼” and 2” hitches out of the box. For use with receiver hitches Class II or higher.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, our first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to four mountain bikes to the trailhead. We designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet our demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze. The HangOver’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space. Get ready to session!
- Transports up to 4 bikes using minimal space 37.5 lbs max per bike
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener, cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Compatible with the sold separately BackSwing
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Weight: 65.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 22.00in x W 46.00in x H 60.00in
- Some assembly required, 10 minute install
- 2" hitch receiver required