The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels.
- Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires
- Compatible with nearly all common wheels
- Width refers to internal rim dimension
- Not Tubeless Ready
- Sold as singles
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself."
Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
This lightweight, high-pressure rim tape offers great protection against spoke hole flats and is easy to install. This Italian-made tape is light and thin, so it will not inhibit tire fitting. Nylon elastic material is used to ensure a snug fit without movement.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm.
Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types.
- Easily snaps over your rims
- Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion
- Sold as a pair
- Not for tubeless set up
You need rim tape to keep your tubes from blowing through the spoke holes, especially when landing big airs. WeThePeople's got your back, though. If your's is questionable, you better replace it with this WTP Nylon Rim Tape, a perfect fit with Logic Rims.
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels
- Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup
- Removable valve core for easy sealant fill
- Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40
- Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Contains UV puncture detection
- Won't dry out or ball
- Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C
Replaceable hub guard for the Odyssey Vandero Pro and GSport Roloway front hubs. Made from a special proprietary plastic blend for increased durability. Sold individually.
- Proprietary Plastic
- Press Fit
WTP's Helix hub guards are designed to work on The Helixline of hubs, replacing the cones for a perfect fit without having to spread your dropouts.
- Includes heat-treated chromoly adaptor to replace hub cone nuts for a perfect fit
- Rear Hub guards are compatible with Helix V1 and Helix V2 freecoaster hubs and many other "KHE" style freecoasters on the market