Internally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinders.
- All HFX-MAG compatible master cylinder internals are designed for the current aluminum piston/2mm push-rod platform (2003 and newer).
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed.
- Width: 9.4 mm
- Drivetrain Speeds: 1
- Color: Black
- Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be.
- Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
Replacement end plugs for the GA2, GA2 Fat, and GA3 grip models.
- One size.
- Sold as a pair.
- Fits Ergon GA2, GA2 Fat and GA3 models only.
- Designed to fit Trail / All-Mountain MTB handlebars on the market today.
Replacement right and left Ergon logo bar plugs. Features the Ergon logo in a vibrant white color. You have the choice of a plug set of the barend and non-barend models
- Right and Left soft plastic bar plugs.
- Sold as a set only.
- Fits most handlebars.
- Can be trimmed to fit various handlebar thicknesses.
- Plug set for GP and GS grips with barends - fits GP2, GP3, GP4, GP5, GS2 and GS3 models only
- Plug set for GP1, GC1 and GS1 grips - fits GP1, GC1, and GS1 only
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right.
- Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos
- 1-1/8" Diameter
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use.
- Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth
- Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)