6061 CNC machined Alloy cups w/ Precision sealed bearings.
- Bearings: 19mm mid sealed (x2) (with american cups)
- Spindle: 19mm, 8 spline (included in kit)
- Spacers: 6061 Alloy cones with 15/16"/19mm hat washer and 4x spacers included
NOTE: These sealed American BB & American BB sealed upgrade kit (with 8-spline spindle) are designed to replace the 8 spline spindle and bearings of an unsealed American BB with a sealed version. Fits most complete bikes that come with unsealed American 19mm BB. 19mm Model does not come with a spindle.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks.
• Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks
• Crank bolts are included
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame.
- Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame
- Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
WeThePeople's Compact Mid Bottom Bracket uses high-quality precision sealed bearings for use with Mid-size bottom bracket shells. It includes their own 6061 alloy tube spacer and comes with a selection of spacers to help you dial in your drivetrain.
A tough bottom bracket that will go as hard as you. The PowerSpline has a heat-treated chromoly 12 spline spindle to make sure it can go the distance with even the most demanding riders.
- BB-FRAME INTERFACE: English/BSA 68E/73mm, English/BSA 68mm, English/BSA 73mm
- CHAINLINE: 46.0mm, 48.5mm, 51.0mm, n/a
- SPINDLE LENGTH: 108mm Spindle, 113mm Spindle, 118mm Spindle
- SUPPORT E-TYPE FD: n/a, Yes
- CRANK-BB INTERFACE: Power Spline
- BEARING TYPE: n/a
- SPINDLE DIAMETER: n/a
- CUP MATERIAL: n/a
- WEIGHT (G): 363
- WEIGHT BASED ON: BSA 73mm, 113mm spindle
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components
- Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections
- Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Campagnolo ProTech bottom brackets feature a patented external sealing ring design that protects a strong, resilient fiberglass-charged polyamide central tube from the harmful ingress of water, mud and grit.
- Designed specifically for gravel riding and racing to protect against water, mud & grit
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job: connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we've engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
- Sealed cartridge bearings