6061 CNC machined Alloy cups w/ Precision sealed bearings.
- Bearings: 19mm mid sealed (x2) (with american cups)
- Spindle: 19mm, 8 spline (included in kit)
- Spacers: 6061 Alloy cones with 15/16"/19mm hat washer and 4x spacers included
NOTE: These sealed American BB & American BB sealed upgrade kit (with 8-spline spindle) are designed to replace the 8 spline spindle and bearings of an unsealed American BB with a sealed version. Fits most complete bikes that come with unsealed American 19mm BB. 19mm Model does not come with a spindle.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks.
• Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks
• Crank bolts are included
WeThePeople's Compact Mid Bottom Bracket uses high-quality precision sealed bearings for use with Mid-size bottom bracket shells. It includes their own 6061 alloy tube spacer and comes with a selection of spacers to help you dial in your drivetrain.
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame.
- Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame
- Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components
- Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections
- Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Campagnolo ProTech bottom brackets feature a patented external sealing ring design that protects a strong, resilient fiberglass-charged polyamide central tube from the harmful ingress of water, mud and grit.
- Designed specifically for gravel riding and racing to protect against water, mud & grit