Finally, a children’s book focused on the benefits of the cycling lifestyle: health, freedom, independence, self-reliance, self-confidence, and environmental stewardship. After 13 years as the owners of a local bike shop, Scott and Jannine Fitzgerald have launched their first children’s book project, B Is For Bicycles. Fall in love with these two dogs, and their animal friends, as they fall in love with cycling explore the alphabet, and learn what makes the bicycle (and local bike shops) so amazing. Illustrated in beautiful, original, watercolor art work, this hardcover book will quickly become the favorite at bedtime. Bring your customers’ passion for cycling to their kids’ story time!
- Aimed at children ages 0-6 years old
- Authors: Jannine and Scott Fitzgerald
- Illustrator: Kathleen Hanson
Buddy Pegs Taking the Lead is the second in a series of hardcover illustrated children's books that inspires children and families to get off the couch and onto their bikes.
- Empowers kids to succeed through the inspiration of the bicycle
The 4th edition of the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is updated with the latest information, procedures and techniques and covers everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls.
- The perfect reference guide for nearly any level mechanic and every bike
- Features clear, step-by-step instructions, high quality color photos and useful charts and graphs to thoroughly explain and demonstrate hundreds of repairs
- Written by one of the world’s leading authorities on bicycle repair and maintenance, Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones
The unbelievable true story of a cycling icon
Meet Gary Fisher, the maverick kid bike racer who lit up the Grateful Dead gigs who would eventually transform an industry by selling mountain biking to the world.
Being Gary Fisher and the Bicycle Revolution is an autobiography of sorts. It's also a mind-blowing trip of ingenious innovation, dogged determination, and boundless energy.
The biggest upgrade your bookshelf will get this year.
- Get caught in Gary’s tales and his mission to bring the joy of cycling to all
- Follow the birth of mountain biking and one of cycling's most iconic brands
- Dive deep into Gary's vision of a bicycle-centric future for the world
- 254 beautifully-designed pages
- Co-written with popular cycling writer Guy Kesteven