Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Made of Stolen's proprietary Thermalite material, the sleeve resists cracking and deformation while sliding better than chromoly on most surfaces. These sleeves come stock on the Stolen Silencer & Fiction Troop pegs and will also fit over our chromoly Barrel Peg (with axle washer).
- Length: 4.4-inch
- Diameter: 1.6-inch
- Material: Plastic (Thermalite)
- Weight: 0.8- ounce each
- Replacement sleeve only
- Sold individually
WeThePeople's Arrow 146 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you newfound confidence while railing it on the bike.
Material: VEX rubber compound
Size: 146mm x 28mm
Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake.
- In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft)
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex.
- Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims.
- Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz).
- 60 – 65mm
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike.
• 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter
• 30 durometer rubber
• Low flange design
• Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology.
- Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated.
- Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008.
- Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables.
- Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers.
- 60-65mm in length.
As the name implies, this new version can be easily adjusted to cover 3 different lengths by utilizing the cable’s unique straddle interface connection. This tool-free feature allows the Adjustable Quik Slic Kable to be a one-size-fits-all cable for virtually every braking configuration.
- Adjustable hanger slot allows upper cable to rotate for optimum alignment.
- The integrated hanger and straddle cable creates direct routing to brake arms with no bends or twists to reduce flex.
- Linear K-Shield mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh.
- All Odyssey Linear cables are offered with the K-Shield housing.
- Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout. Velcro strap included.
- Housing length: 995mm
- Frame requirements: Slotted cable stop and guides. 245mm (+/-3) distance from center brake boss to the front of the cable stop is recommended.
- Brake requirements: Open-ended U-brake arms.
- Works with most brake levers.
- Velcro strap included.
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated.
- High-strength plastic composite
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered.
Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
- Length: 60 – 65mm
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork.
- Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key.
- Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware.
- Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers.
- Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs.
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability
- Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
This plastic peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve.
- 1.5-inch outer diameter
- 14mm with 3/8-inch adapter
- Sold individually
- Weight: 7.6oz
- Replacement sleeves sold separately