Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered.
Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times.
- High-quality sealed bearings.
- Color matched spacers included.
- 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers
- Laser etched Odyssey bearings.
- Campagnolo standard spec.
- 1 1/8-inch integrated headset.
- 45º tapered bearings
- 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition.
- Fully redesigned.
- Laboratory tested and team proven.
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- 32mm traditional offset
- 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)