Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility.
- Steel with chrome finish
- Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility
- Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs.
- Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T
- Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch
- Speeds: Single
- Single sprocket for FH-MX70
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner
- Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip
- MODEL NO: CS-S500
- SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series
- Gear thickness (mm): 2.0
- Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed
The Odyssey 13T freewheel threads on to the metric (small) side of a flip flop hub.
- Freewheel Teeth: 13
- Cassette Body Type: Threaded Metric 30 x 1mm
- Chain Compatibility: 1/2" x 1/8"
- Weight: 113g
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains.
- Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Steel lock ring
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8
- SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series
- Compatible chain: CN-HG71
- Speeds: 8-speed
- Type: HG
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
When it comes to adventurous riding, a wider gear range is often better. With 9 speed and a 11-42T range, the ADVENT cassette has the low gears you need to get up and the high gears to get back down. The steps between gears are optimized to give an even spread in gear ratios, reducing the need for double-shifting to find the right gear.
- Machined aluminum large cog for reduced weight
- Carbon steel cogs are continuously forged for strength and shifting accuracy
- Compatible with standard freehub bodies
- Surface Finish: ED Black / Anodized Black
- Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34-42
absoluteBLACK single speed cogs feature a unique tooth shape, narrow-wide profile, and perfect roundness. Crafted with CNC machined 7075 aluminum with an anodized finish for long-lasting construction.
- Tooth design is wider and more "square-like" compared to other single speed cogs
- The narrow-wide profile provides additional strength and offers greater chain retention
- Compatible with 1X, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed chains
- To utilize the narrow-wide feature, use a 9, 10, 11, or 12-speed chain
- Not compatible with half-link chains
- Compatible with Shimano HG cassette bodies
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Light, strong with extra tall teeth, the Wolf Tooth Aluminum Single Speed Cog is a lightweight option for single speed cogs that's offered in a variety of sizes.
- Wide 4.5mm base won't dig into your freehub
- Made of 7075 Aluminum Alloy for durability and lightness
- Made in the USA
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Dimension Freewheels are excellent drivetrain component replacements. With smooth shifting performance and durable construction, they'll help breathe new life into older bikes.
- A must-have in any bicycle service department
- One-piece design
- Shimano index compatible
- Works with most friction shifters
- Suitable for use with e-bike drivetrains
The Box Three Prime 9 cassette is a great all-around cassette option. All cogs are stamped from steel and subsequently, the larger ones are pinned to alloy spiders. It also features weight-reducing holes on the cogs.
- The Box Three Prime 9 offers ultra-wide ratio with consistent progressions
- Prime 9 technology offers the same range as a 12-speed drivetrain, with fewer gears to shift through
- Fewer parts, reduced weight, and increased durability
- Cogs pinned to lightweight spiders
- Constructed using a standard freehub body (HG)
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- Drivetrain Speeds: 9
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Color: ED Black
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.