Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility.
- Steel with chrome finish
- Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility
- Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs.
- Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T
- Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch
- Speeds: Single
- Single sprocket for FH-MX70
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
Light, strong with extra tall teeth, the Wolf Tooth Aluminum Single Speed Cog is a lightweight option for single speed cogs that's offered in a variety of sizes.
- Wide 4.5mm base won't dig into your freehub
- Made of 7075 Aluminum Alloy for durability and lightness
- Made in the USA
When it comes to adventurous riding, a wider gear range is often better. With 9 speed and a 11-42T range, the ADVENT cassette has the low gears you need to get up and the high gears to get back down. The steps between gears are optimized to give an even spread in gear ratios, reducing the need for double-shifting to find the right gear.
- Machined aluminum large cog for reduced weight
- Carbon steel cogs are continuously forged for strength and shifting accuracy
- Compatible with standard freehub bodies
- Surface Finish: ED Black / Anodized Black
- Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34-42
absoluteBLACK single speed cogs feature a unique tooth shape, narrow-wide profile, and perfect roundness. Crafted with CNC machined 7075 aluminum with an anodized finish for long-lasting construction.
- Tooth design is wider and more "square-like" compared to other single speed cogs
- The narrow-wide profile provides additional strength and offers greater chain retention
- Compatible with 1X, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed chains
- To utilize the narrow-wide feature, use a 9, 10, 11, or 12-speed chain
- Not compatible with half-link chains
- Compatible with Shimano HG cassette bodies
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10-speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette.
- Compatible with SRAM 10-speed cassettes
- Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs and chains
- Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike
- Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC
- Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur
- These fit very tight on certain Stan's No Tubes hubs like the 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears
- Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs)
- Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette
- Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs
- May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines
- Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
The first kit to convert SRAM XD driver-equipped wheels for singlespeed use! Problem Solver's has a disproportionately large percentage of singlespeed enthusiasts in their ranks, so it’s only natural that when SRAM introduced a new freehub body in order to accommodate a larger number of gears, they started thinking about how to convert it to one gear. The Zinger provides chainline adjustability and a broad range of cog sizes for whatever type of bike you’re lookin’ to simplify.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT 9-Speed Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to a aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts.
Ride anywhere with the wide-range PG-1230, 11- to 50-tooth Eagle cassette. The NX cassette gives riders every bit of the climbing range that the Eagle ecosystem affords with a simple upgrade to splined-drive body wheels. The PG-1230 is the only Eagle cassette designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse.
Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents. Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
- Compatible with a splined driver body
- Wide 11-50T gear range—a perfect fit for any ride
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- 11-50T: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear
• Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance
• Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance
• Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs
• The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange
• Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Full Pin technology uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42T gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
• Super wide 10-42T gear range is a perfect fit for any ride
• Optimized gear steps across entire range
• XD driver body creates more stable hub connection
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence.
- Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology
- Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security
- Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline
- Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Range: 10-51
FULL PIN technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42 gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOME cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
- FULL PIN technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins
- Super wide 10-42t gear range—a perfect fit for any ride
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- Open design aids in mud clearance
- XD driver body creates more stable hub connection
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Weight: 325 g