Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility.
- Steel with chrome finish
- Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility
- Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs.
- Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T
- Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch
- Speeds: Single
- Single sprocket for FH-MX70
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains.
- Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Steel lock ring
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8
- SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series
- Compatible chain: CN-HG71
- Speeds: 8-speed
- Type: HG
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
MicroSHIFT's H10 cassettes are manufactured to exacting tolerances for straightness, shift quality, and durability, resulting in responsive shifting performance that lasts longer than you might expect.
- Sprockets are chrome-plated for hardness and corrosion resistance
- Continuously molded cogs are straighter than stamped steel, resulting in more consistent, predictable shifting performance
- Precision ramps and chamfers for rapid chain movement
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 10-speed systems
- Steel lock ring
- 11-25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25
- 11-28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28
- 11-32T: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32
- 11-34T: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-34
- 11-36T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
Light, strong with extra tall teeth, the Wolf Tooth Aluminum Single Speed Cog is a lightweight option for single speed cogs that's offered in a variety of sizes.
- Wide 4.5mm base won't dig into your freehub
- Made of 7075 Aluminum Alloy for durability and lightness
- Made in the USA
When it comes to adventurous riding, a wider gear range is often better. With 9 speed and a 11-42T range, the ADVENT cassette has the low gears you need to get up and the high gears to get back down. The steps between gears are optimized to give an even spread in gear ratios, reducing the need for double-shifting to find the right gear.
- Machined aluminum large cog for reduced weight
- Carbon steel cogs are continuously forged for strength and shifting accuracy
- Compatible with standard freehub bodies
- Surface Finish: ED Black / Anodized Black
- Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34-42
absoluteBLACK single speed cogs feature a unique tooth shape, narrow-wide profile, and perfect roundness. Crafted with CNC machined 7075 aluminum with an anodized finish for long-lasting construction.
- Tooth design is wider and more "square-like" compared to other single speed cogs
- The narrow-wide profile provides additional strength and offers greater chain retention
- Compatible with 1X, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed chains
- To utilize the narrow-wide feature, use a 9, 10, 11, or 12-speed chain
- Not compatible with half-link chains
- Compatible with Shimano HG cassette bodies
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT 9-Speed Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to a aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts.