Whether visiting friends, enjoying a ride on city roads, or doing some errands with the eBike, the PowerPack 400 delivers the power you need. The lightweight lithium-ion battery is easy to install and remove or can simply be charged using the charging socket on the eBike. Its long service life, compact and easy-to-install design mean that the PowerPack 400 is not only reliable, but also strong on performance. The PowerPack 400 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
Goodbye, car. Hello, Range Boost!
Range Boost seamlessly attaches a second 500Wh Bosch battery to the down tube on select Trek eBikes.
Select Trek electric bikes can now be fitted with Range Boost, an option that can double your e-bike's range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures.
- Go farther without worrying if you'll have enough battery power to get there
- One key will give you access to your main battery, Range Boost, and bike lock
- The system automatically manages power between batteries, so you don't have to
- Compatible with select e-bikes with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) systems
- Expert installation exclusively at your Trek retailer