You'll have a whole lotta love for Planet Bike's Red Zeppelin CO2 Inflator Head on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. Its small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets, and packs. And, it's compatible with threaded cartridges (sold separately). Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Prestacycle's new Mini Angle Presta Head has more room to fit into more wheels. It includes their newest version of the Mini Presta Head Gasket using Urethane Elastomer. It’s softer and stronger. It lasts more than 5 times longer, gives a better seal and flexes to work anywhere along the Presta shaft for better tubeless tire application.
Give your tires a kiss of air with Planet Bike's Air Kiss CO2 Inflator. It fits Presta and Schrader valves, holds fast thanks to the thumblock head, and inflates in a jiffy. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers during use, and the small size means the Air Kiss fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. A 16-gram cartridge is included.
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB Comp Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
Planet Bike's Red Zeppelin CO2 bike tire inflator features rugged metal construction and the Airflation control knob for reliable and accurate inflation. It accepts all sizes of threaded cartridges and the inflator head threads directly onto either Presta or Schrader valves without an adapter. It'll make quick work of roadside repairs.
- Precision-machined body and head with Airflation Control 2.0TM knob for improved reliability and ease-of-use
- Threads directly onto Presta or Schrader valve without adapter
- Compatible with threaded cartridges
- Small size fits in saddle bag or jersey pocket
- Size: 48 x 40 x 25 mm
- Weight: 56 grams
Smaller Head fits every known Disc wheel made. Includes Prestacycle's newest version of the Mini Presta Head Gasket uses Urethane Elastomer. It’s softer and stronger. It lasts more than 5 times longer, gives a better seal and flexes to work anywhere along the Presta shaft for better tubeless tire application.
It’s back, the Pro’s favorite! Perfect for Tubeless tires, valve extenders and any Presta valve. It includes Prestacycle's newest version of the Mini Presta Head Gasket using Urethane Elastomer. It’s softer and stronger. It lasts more than 5 times longer, gives a better seal and flexes to work anywhere along the Presta shaft for any Presta application.
Prestacycle's design engages the Presta valve just below the cap threads and requires less insertion. Deep head adapts to a wide variety of applications including valve extenders. The head is now very easy to get on and off.
This head is a MUST for Tubeless tire users. Allows high-flow inflation with the valve core removed for seating tires. PUSH on / PUSH off – the fastest way to get you going.
Made with nickel-plated 6061-T6 alloy – Strong as Brass and only 1/3 the weight. It’s also compatible with Silca pumps and can be adapted to other pump brands with our optional Schrader barb or our floor pump replacement hose. Patent-pending 2-way connector screws onto the Prestaflator threaded connector or directly clamps to a hose.
The new Standard in light, reliable inflation!
Prestaflator Micro is a superlight CO2 inflation head and more! We've combined technologies to make a head 33% lighter than any other major brand, and provides secure, leak-free connection with the greatest possible inflation control!
The Cartridge is the flow control Knob
The best way to inflate CO2 is with a variable flow knob. The bigger the knob, the better the flow control. Prestacycle introduces it's revolutionary design – the Cartridge is the Knob! Save weight, size and complexity with our design.
Secure, no-loss connection.
Prestaflator Micro uses a threaded Presta / Schrader head. Secure attachment with a perfect seal insures you don't loose any CO2. 100% of the cartridge contents will go towards inflation
You can install the cartridge first, or put the head on the valve first. Prestaflator Micro works perfectly either way. When you screw the cartridge onto the head – NO CO2 will flow. There is no-loss from installing the cartridge.
To inflate, Slightly un-screw the cartridge, and inflation begins. The more you unscrew, the faster it flows. Works great – even for seating tubeless tires. If you close the cartridge again, flow stops completely. If you leave the cartridge on, it will retain the contents for an extended period of time.
- 33% Lighter and smaller than any major brand
- The Cartridge is the Knob!
- Turn Cartridge (instead of a knob) for precise flow control
- Secure Presta / Schrader Threaded head prevents loss
- Only 12 grams weight!
- Precision Machined alloy for long life
- Compatible with CO2Pump for a 48 gram total Pump option!
- Compatible with our Compressor Adapter for unlimited inflation!
Pssstttt. Tired of hearing that when you disconnect your shock pump? Well, hear it no more thanks to Topeak's Pressure-Rite. It's a must have for suspension fanatics as its ingenious design prevents air loss when adjusting shock and fork pressure. It's also available in a Presta version, perfect for disc wheels.
Lezyne's convenient Twin speed Drive CO2 inflator is compact and lightweight. Its aluminum head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and uses a simple twisting action for easy inflation. And, it accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges.
MSW Windstream Inflator Head is a push on inflation system. Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed gas cartridges. Works with Presta and Schrader.
- Compact design for easy storage
- Alloy construction for durability and lightweight
- Press on for both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed air cartridges
CNC machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals. Trigger Valve Operation for easy and controlled inflation. Twin Chuck head threads on to Presta and Schrader valves. Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge. Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges. Includes one 16g cartridge.
- Weight: 26g
- Aluminum, a strong, lightweight, and durable material, is used to make various precision CO2 inflator components
- CNC machined aluminum parts for precise and durable construction
- Press on/off valve operation functions like a trigger, providing easy and precise inflation
- Lezyne's ABS Flex Hose threads directly onto the valve for a secure, airtight connection. Compatible with Presta, and Schrader valves
Our Black Zeppelin CO2 bike inflator is ultra-lightweight, sleekly designed, and easy to use. It’s precision-machined for strength and reliability. The pierce indicator on the Airflation control knob lets you know when the cartridge has been punctured and the device is ready to inflate your bicycle tire. It accepts all types of threaded cartridges and works with Presta and Schrader valves without the need for an adaptor. It'll make quick and accurate work of road side repairs so stash it in your bike bag or jersey pocket and away you ride.
- Precision-machined body and head for improved reliability and ease of use
- CO2 pierce indicator reveals when CO2 cartridge is punctured and ready for use
- Fits Presta and Schrader valves without adapters
- Compatible with threaded cartridges
- Small size fits in saddle bag or jersey pocket
- Size: 45 x 32 x 21 mm
- Weight: 24 grams (without CO2 cartridge)
Planet Bike's Dial Gauge makes it easy to ensure you always have the right pressure in your tires, which makes the riding easy and helps prevent flats. Built to last, this quality gauge works on all valves and has a large easy-to-read dial.
If you're rolling on fat tires, the Fat Max 15 is for you. Most tire gauges just don't offer the precision needed for fat tires where 1 or 2 psi can make a huge difference. The strong and durable Fat Max 15 is specifically designed to read tire pressures from 2-15 psi so you can take the guess work out of finding the right pressure for your fat tire bike.
- Designed with a low pressure range of 2-15 psi specific for fat bike tires
- Durable case and crystal lens
- Retains reading until reset
- White face plate for easier reading
- Compatible with Presta valves with removable core
- Presta/Schrader adaptable head
- Length: 120mm
- Weight: 101 grams
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB AL Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a sturdy aluminum barrel, a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
Upgraded and redesigned for Year 11, Lezyne's ABS1 Pro further advances our classic Flip-Thread Chuck system. It features a 90° design for enhanced function and usability. The highly durable construction is built using machined aluminum and composite matrix materials, with an extremely robust and fluid brass swivel. The chuck quickly “flips” for Presta or Schrader valves and threads on for superior engagement. An integrated Presta valve-core wrench completes the system, providing easy valve core tightening or removal for tubeless systems.
The Fatty Object CO2 inflator fits on both Presta and Schrader valves and its oversized control knob is easy to operate, even with gloves on.
- Precision machined alloy parts
- For use with both Presta and Schrader valves
Portland Design Works' Shiny Object is made from aluminum for strength and low weight so you won't think twice about bringing this ride essential along with you. A control knob keeps you in charge of the pressure, it takes threaded Co2 cartridges (sold separately) and it fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
- Inflator only height: 44 mm (1.75")
- Inflator only weight: 40 g (1.5 oz)
Topeak's Peakini II is a powerful mini pump that's ideal for road and trail use. It sports a reversible head so you can pump both your Schrader and Presta valves with ease. And, its highly efficient, single action design and T-handle mean you'll be back out riding after a flat quicker than ever.
Easy to use, easy to control and affordable. The Mircoflate Nano gives you the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality and ease of use. Simply thread on your favorite CO2 cartridge, twist the cartridge off slightly to engage inflation and tighten it back on to shut it off. Petite power!
- Compact and nearly indestructible
- Easy to use and fully controllable
- Patented twist-to-inflate technology
- Press on to both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges
(1) Microflate Nano inflator head
(1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
Lezyne's lightweight, powerful Sport Drive HP mini-pump quickly inflates your tires so you can get back on your bike. Its aluminum barrel and overlapping handle help you get pumped up to 120 psi in a flash. And, making your inflation experience even easier is a Presta/Schrader-compatible hose that stows inside the handle when not in use.