Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks.
- Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals
- Corrosion inhibitor
Muc-Off Device Cleaner spray bottle contains an advanced pH balanced, eco-friendly cleaning formula that gives a streak-free finish for phones, tablets and laptops. It’s never been easier to keep your devices bacteria-free with the Muc-Off treatment.
- Gives devices a streak-free finish
- Formulated using deionized water and is pH neutral
- Store in a cool dry place
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant
- Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant
- Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes
- Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Ritchey Liquid Torque is an essential weapon for anyone assembling, maintaining, or repairing a bicycle. Liquid Torque creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30%. Less tension on sensitive parts of your bike, like carbon fiber bits, means longer product life and more reliability.
- Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes
- Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy, and titanium surfaces
- Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
- The industry standard dry lubricant, now formulated with nano-ceramic boron nitride, a flouro-free non-stick ceramic technology
- Finish Line Dry Lube goes on wet and sets up with a dry 'wax-like' synthetic film that helps keep your chain clean by not absorbing excessive amounts grit, grime, or dust
- Recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet still holds up well in moderately wet conditions
- Dry Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable.
- Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean
- Holds up well in moderately wet conditions
- Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points
- Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
- “New Bike in a Can”
- Restore that factory shine
- SC1 high gloss coating is specifically formulated to protect and beautify multiple surfaces including plastic, vinyl, rubber and carbon fiber
- Water-resistant formulation is safe for use on gloss or matte finishes and makes the clean-up process easier by forming a durable coating that repels mud, dirt and debris
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant
- Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions
- It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection
- Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in wet and harsh conditions. Formulated with unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for: Chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals.
- Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long-distance performance
- Contains Boron Nitride compounds
- Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for excellent efficiency
- Waterproof - excels in wet conditions
- Readily biodegradable
- Ideal for road and off-road
- Integral UV tracer dye - aids a
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications.
- Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains
- Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry
- Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
- With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants
- No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant
- Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer
- As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes.
- Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives
- Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection
- Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
- Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
- Professional strength cleaner specifically designed to remove grease, oil and other contaminants from electrical components
- Unique and proprietary formulation displaces moisture and is completely non-corrosive and non-staining
- CFC-free and VOC compliant cleaner safely cleans electrical components, dries quickly and leaves behind no moisture, residue or film
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed.
- All-purpose lube
- Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.