Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools.
• Made from hardened alloy tool steel
• Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket
• Sold singly or in pairs
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5.
NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road.
- Light weight, low profile lever
- Durable composite construction
- Easy to get under the tire bead
- Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires
- Included cap keeps the set together
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike..
- For disc caliper repair
- Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be.
- Six patches
- Instructions included
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
- L-keys for hexagonal socket screws
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
- Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm
- Wear-resistant size marking
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
- Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool
- Integrated quick link storage pockets
- Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins.
- Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size.
Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator.
- 1 #1586 Presta Seal
- 1 #1588 Schrader Seal
- 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve
- 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
• Updated with a new material and new design
• Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed
• Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires
• Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile
• Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless
• The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed
• This set includes 3 tire levers
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats)
- Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task.
- Award-winning and universally loved
- Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available
- Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping
- Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
High quality Impaktor bits for hexagon socket screws. The Impaktor technology offers an above-average service life even under extreme circumstances. Enhanced friction resistance, thanks to the rough diamond-particle coating on the bit tip, prevents any slipping out of the screw head. Hex-Plus ensures a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head is more or less eliminated.
- For socket head screws
- Impaktor technology for above-average service life
- Particularly suitable for use with customary impact drivers
- Diamond coating for a secure fit in the screw, literally bites into the screwhead to prevent cam-out
- Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. The ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling "round the corner" screwdriving. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds, while soft zones ensure high torque transfer
- Hexagonal ball point screwdriver
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
- Hexagonal blade and ballpoint for secure working even in difficult installation situations
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
This dual-sided brush is specifically designed for cleaning hard-to-reach areas of the bicycle drivetrain. The long, stiff bristles of the GSC-3 are narrow enough to reach between the gears of tightly-spaced modern cassettes, while the slim contoured end is capable of picking grit and grime out of tight spaces such as derailleur pulley wheels.