Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally.
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime.
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings
- Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately)
- Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles
- Not recommended for oral use
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Shop-quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components. The ATD-1.2 features all-metal internal construction with a comfortable, ergonomic composite molded grip. Each tool is assembled and calibrated at Park Tool's factory in Minnesota.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
The Chain Gang includes:
- CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
- GSC-1 GearClean Brush
- 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite
The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts.
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control
- Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP).
*The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets.
- Comfortable T-handle
- Replaceable driving pin (CTP)
- Investment cast steel body
- Adjustable locating shelf
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across.
- Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings
- Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes
- Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings
- Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs.
-Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use
- Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter)
- Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
Frame Taps will become a lifesaver at some time for virtually every mechanic. As with all Park Tool Taps, these are made of high carbon steel and are precision ground. Park Tool Frame Taps cut easily and fit conventional tap handles. For water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses.
The TAP-8 is 5mm x 0.8 for use with water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
The HCW-16.3 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip features improved compatibility with 5-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes and freewheels. The HCW-16.3 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
The AWS-1 is one of Park's most-popular tools because it fits the most-turned bicycle bolts. It features 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. Each Allen is vinyl coated for comfort.
Park's AWS-7 features a Y-shaped nylon handle with 4 and 5mm Allen wrenches and a T25 Torx wrench. This convenient 3-in-1 tool keeps commonly used wrenches together and offers an excellent grip as well.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
These shop-quality L-shaped hex wrenches have a genuine Bondhus balldriver tip on the long arm (excluding the 10mm) for hard-to-reach bolt heads and a straight tip on the short arm for high-torque applications. The HXS-1.2 includes a handy portable tool organizer/holder and it's hinged for easy access.
• Includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm sizes
• Wrench tips are precision chamfered for a clean, tight fit
• Made from industrial-quality Bondhus Protanium high torque steel
Park Tool is world-renowned for their bicycle industry tools, and their pumps are no exception. Keep yours up to speed and working smoothly with these rebuild kits.
- 1096K: Contains one #1081 head as well as one #1075 plunger gasket for older PFP-2 and first generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with second-generation PFP-4 floor pumps.
- 1096X: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1075 plunger gasket for second generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-2 and first-generation PFP-4 floor pumps.
- 1096Z: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1087 plunger gasket for PFP-5 and PFP-7 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-3, PFP-6, and PFP-8 floor pumps.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.