Boone 5 Disc is the gateway to carbon in our cyclocross lineup. It's a fully race-ready cyclocross bike, with a lightweight carbon frame and Front and Rear IsoSpeed to take the edge off rough courses. Cross-specific components, a geometry designed with input from pro racers, hydraulic disc brakes, and a 1x11 drivetrain make it a great choice for racers and gravel riders alike.
It's right for you if...
You're a cyclocross racer or gravel rider looking for the performance advantage of course-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed and a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a 1x11 SRAM Rival 1 drivetrain, and powerful flat mount hydraulic disc brakes that provide precision stopping power in even the messiest conditions.
The final word
Every aspect of Boone 5 Disc, from its proven CX geometry to its Quick Connect removable water bottle cage, was optimized with serious cyclocross aspirations in mind, but its versatility makes it the perfect companion when the race day is over, too.
Why you'll love it
1. Carbon rules on the cross course—it's lighter, more forgiving, and more efficient than aluminum
2. The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
3. Cross-specific design details like the Quick Connect removable water bottle cage and a 1x drivetrain add up to a better ride
4. Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
Bring speed and versatility to your gravel quest with the all-new Pivot Vault. Massive tire clearance, pro-caliber power transfer, and ride tuned frame compliance come together for the fastest thing to ever hit backcountry roads. Patent pending ISO FLEX technology allows you to fine tune your ride and comfortably lay down the watts over the roughest washboard. Say “Hello” to the new realm of the multi-dimensional drop bar road bike. Say “Hello” to the all-new Pivot Vault.
- Next-generation cross/gravel/road geometry – works for any surface
- Gobs of tire clearance and 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible
- Clears sub-compact chainrings, traditional road gearing and 1x systems with clearance for crank arm based power meters
- Removable FD mount with integrated cover
- Fits up to 700 X 47C and 650b x 2.0” tires
- Patent pending ISO FLEX Technology fits 27.2 or 30.9 seatposts and isolates the seatpost from the frame for extraordinary comfort with uncompromising frame stiffness and control
- Internal cable routing for all lines including stealth style dropper posts via Pivot’s easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Top tube bag mounts to fuel the longest rides
- Hidden fender mounts for a clean, sleek appearance and all weather versatility
- Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology for a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Optimized layup structure with ideal top tube and stay shaping for comfort and power output on long rides, rough roads and epic adventures
- BB386EVO bottom bracket substantially increases torsional rigidity, strength and power transfer, while providing increased rear tire clearance
- Frame weight: 998 grams
- Available as a complete bike or as a frame/fork/headset
Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 5' (152cm) and 6'5" (196cm)