Pull on some warmth and show your love for bikes with this cozy, medium-weight women’s hoodie.
- Pull on some warmth and show your love for bikes with this cozy, medium-weight women’s hoodie
- Made from a low-maintenance blend of cotton and recycled polyester
- Standard fit pairs well with your favorite pair of jeans or coziest yoga pants
- Cinch the hood down for added warmth on chilly fall and spring days
- Eat, sleep, breathe and wear your passion even when you're not on the bike
- Pull on some warmth and show your love for bikes with this cozy, medium-weight women’s hoodie, made from a blend of cotton and recycled polyester.
The Pearl Izumi Versa Quilted Hoody is the perfect jacket to wear once the temperature drops. This stylish, comfortable top looks great and feels great so you can ride throughout the colder months with a smile.
You’ll love this zip up cycling hoodie so much it’ll most likely become part of your daily wardrobe.
This jacket is breathable yet protective thanks to a mix of softshell fabrics and Primaloft Gold insulated core, so you’ll be able to block out the wet and the wind without overheating. The full length zipper allows for even more ventilation, and the drop tail hem helps cover your back. There are even two hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket for your valuables.
The Women's Versa Quilted Hoodie will soon be your favorite hoodie. You’ll feel snug and warm to your core during cold, windy weather. A mix of Softshell, lightweight water-resistant fabrics, and Primaloft Gold insulation keeps you warm and dry without adding bulk.
- Mix of softshell fabric with quilted insulated core provides warmth and protection in cold and windy weather
- 133g Primaloft Gold insulation in body offers lightweight warmth without bulk, is water resistant, and breathable
- Two hand pockets and zippered security pocket on chest
We set out to design a new line of bike apparel that could truly allow you to choose your own adventure. It had to be comfortable. Functional. Extremely versatile. But before we started our first napkin sketch or stitched a single seam, we agreed to one simple mandate: Design every piece of Versa apparel for a one-hour ride. At least. The rest? Totally up to you.