The Bridge Club fork is designed around the 27.5 wheel size with tire clearance up to 2.8, but is also capable of running 700c wheel setups with max tire clearance of 47c. It has 51mm I.S. disc caliper mounts and brake line guides as well. It only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist. The fork features upper and lower barrel bosses, one three pack mount on each leg, mid-blade eyelets, and rack mounts on the fork ends.
- Axle-to-crown: 420mm
- Offset: 43
- Steerer: 340mm
- Tire Clearance: 71mm (2.8")
- Weight: 1190g (2.62 lbs)
The ECR fork is much like the Ogre fork. Both are CroMoly 29er forks. Both work with frames designed for 80mm-travel suspension forks. Both feature 51mm I.S. disc caliper mounts, brake line guides, accommodations for a rack and fender, and 2 sets of cage mounts (one on each leg) that let you mount large size or standard water bottle cages. Both are designed to run just about any combination of parts and accessories you'd want on a fork and are finished in durable black powdercoat. The only real differences are 1) ECR is disc brake only, and 2) ECR's offset is 47mm, 5mm more than Ogre's.
- Axle-to-crown: 468mm
- Offset: 47mm
- Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8" straight
- Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0"
- Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4kg) uncut
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition.
- Fully redesigned.
- Laboratory tested and team proven.
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- 32mm traditional offset
- 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness.
When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on.
- Custom DT RWS Skewer included
- 3.0" max recommended tire size
- Axle to Crown Length: 480mm
- Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm
- Crown Race: 40
- Defined Color: Black
- Front Axle: 15 x 100mm
- Offset: 51mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Weight: 750 grams
- Wheel Size: 29-inch
The Whisky No.9 RD thru-axle fork is designed from the ground up to offer a modern road fork experience. Big tire clearance, flat mount brake capability, and internal cable routing all add up to a clean look and capable performance. Featuring sleek hidden fender mounts, this fork carries through with Whisky’s promise of refined, versatile performance.
- 1-1/4-inch Tapered steerer tube
- 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Designed for flat mount disc brakes
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- 700 x 30c max recommended tire size
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
The Waxwing Deluxe fork is designed to thrive on gravel. Its carbon-fiber construction is lightweight and soaks up micro-impacts on rough roads. The 12 x 100mm thru-axle keeps Waxwing stiff for steady tracking and responsiveness when dodging ruts, potholes, and road debris really matters. Waxwing Deluxe is compatible with both 700c and 650B wheels so you run your preferred size. Three-Pack mounts, mid-blade low-rider rack mounts, fender mounts, and internal dynamo hub cable routing add form and function. The Waxwing Deluxe fork is standard equipment on the 2019–2020 Warbird, and is available in a version painted to match the Warbird frameset.
- Thru-Axle included
- Axle-to-Crown Length: 405mm
- Brake Type: Disc, flat mount, 160mm maximum rotor size, 42mm bolt length
- Color: Black
- S.H.I.S. Crown Race: 40mm, 36°, integrated crown race
- Fork Rake: 50mm
- Front Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle
- Front Axle Size: 12 x 120mm, TP = 1.5, TL= 12mm
- Front Hub Spacing: 100mm
- Material: High-modulus carbon fiber
- S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 350mm
- Steerer Type: 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered
- Weight: 520g
- Max tire size: 700c x 45mm or 650B x 51mm
A purpose built carbon fiber fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires. This fork is perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance, and the versatility of fender mounts to enhance their gravel grinding experience.
- Material: Carbon
- Weight: 520g
- Steer Tube Length: 350mm
- Rake: 50mm
- Axle To Crown: 395mm
- Max Rotor Size: 140mm – 160mm
- Max Tire Clearance: 700c x 50c, 27.5 x 2.25-inch
- Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch
- Torque Spec - Steer Tube: 5.5Nm
- Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
The ultimate aftermarket disc brake specific road cycling fork featuring 32mm of tire clearance and solid 12mm thru-axle for secure and confident handling. Building upon nearly a decade of experience making the world's best forks, ENVE's latest road disc fork features a modern 32mm of tire clearance, a low axle-to-crown height of 370mm, internal hose routing, and a lightweight one-piece form construction developed specifically to handle the demands of disc brakes, rough roads, and large volume tires.
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Steerer Tube Length: 350mm
- Rake: 43, 50mm
- Axle to Crown: 370mm
- Brake: Disc
- Axle Compatibility: 12mm
- Max Rotor Size: 160mm
- Max Tire Clearance: 32mm
- Crown Race Diameter: 1.25
- Torque Spec: Steer Tube: 5Nm
- Torque Spec: Axle: 8Nm
- Weight: 425g
A carbon fork designed for bikepacking and endless exploration. Experience easier carrying of all possible accessories for everything from overnight endeavors to epic self-supported excursions with the ENVE Adventure Fork.
The ENVE Adventure fork provides a lighter weight option for bikepackers and frame builders, while still maintaining reliability and strength. The dynamo light and charger routing is an integrated and protected solution to self-supported bike riders' needs. Finally, the fork chip option gives builders versatility in the fork by adjusting the axle-to-crown for different bike geometries for alternative bikepacking methods. In a market that's filled with heavy steel fork options, the ENVE Adventure fork offers bikepackers an opportunity to lighten their overall bike load through our trusted carbon fiber fork expertise.
- Three-Pack Accessory Mounts
- Fender and Rack Mounts
- Reversible Drop-Out Chips for Adjustable Axle-To-Crown and Rake
- Internal Dynamo Routing for Lights and Electronics Charging
- Axle Spacing 12 x 100mm
- Compatible Rotor Sizes 140mm & 160mm
- 700 x 50mm Tire Clearance