If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so.
- Material: CroMoly steel
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm
- Rise: 0
- Sweep Angle: 34 degrees
- Weight: 709g
- Color: E.D. coated Black
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track
- Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed
- 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles.
- Weight: 300g
- Width: 620mm
- Backsweep: 46.5°
- Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
- Rise: 32mm
Grab life by the handlebars.
If you've got something good, hold onto it.
Update or customize your Cruiser with a variety of custom steel handlebars. For style, comfort or both.
- Chrome plate
- 690 mm wide x 150 mm rise
- 25.4 mm (1?) clamp diameter
- Material: Alloy
- Weight: 805g
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position.
- AL-6061 aluminum alloy
- ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use
- Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars
- 50-degree sweep