- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-Out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (For use in the center) overall length 8.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - 28 Long pins (For use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
• Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware • Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick.
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
Replacement cleats for RXS pedals, featuring "Cafe" profiling, which means that when you walk into your local coffee shop for a mid-ride refreshment, you don't risk slipping and falling on the tile floor.
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings.
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Your pedals like to be pampered. The Crank Brothers Pedal Refresh Kit gives you everything you need to keep them happy. Pedal Refresh Kit includes: - enduro catridge bearings - igus LL-glide bearings - double seal system (internal and external seals) - hex alloy end caps - o-rings - nuts - sleeve bushings - bearing removal tool Compatible with the following pedals (2010-present): - Eggbeaters - Candys - Mallets - 5050s
It's amazing what a fresh set of cleats will do for your ride, not to mention the health of your knees. Garmin's Vector Cleats offer six or zero degrees of float. • Compatible with all Garmin Vector Pedals
Look's replacement cleats for their Delta Pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and durability. Molded wear indicators show when it's time to replace your cleats, and they are available with 9-degrees of float (red), and 0-degrees of float (black).
Look's replacement cleats for their classic Keo pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and long-lasting durability. Molded wear indicators tell you when it's appropriate to replace your cleats. These cleats are available with three different amounts of float: 4.5-degrees (gray), 9-degrees (red), and fixed float (black).
Odyssey's been making these pedals longer than you've been alive and no one does it better. The wide alloy body and cage put the kung fu grip on your waffles, and radiused outside corners offer better clearance, Clarence. Thread 'em on your classic cruiser or track whip, get yourself some snacks, and slay the dirt dragon with a Triple Trap attack!
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. Available in three different float options to suit your style. - 0, 4.5 or 9-degree cleat options - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, Wide straps do not need toe clips
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit and top-notch durability.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-hole cleats let you use Crank Bros. pedals with your road shoes. The cleat and walking plate mount directly to shoes that use a traditional 3-hole mounting setup.