Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release.
- Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals
- 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip
- 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes
- Plastic spacing shims included
- Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
- SPD compatibility
- Weight (pair): 30g
- Float: 6 degrees
- Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit and top-notch durability.
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking.
- Use: Road
- Material: Polyamide + TPU
- Lateral adjustment: 4mm
- Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm
- Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10
- 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12
- 6° Float = SM-SH11
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals.
- Chromoly spindles
- Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge
- Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals
- Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499)
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Wide and durable, 2-inch reinforced nylon seat-belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort
- Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out
- Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)