A refined dropper that combines great lever feel with smooth, consistent operation for an awesome riding experience.
Smooth operation, long-term durability, and a refined design come together for a best-in-class riding experience. The Line Elite Dropper's proven design is easy to set up and now even easier to drop, with 20% less saddle force required. Avid Matchmaker and Shimano I-Spec II compatibility ensure simple, integrated setup and length options from 100mm to 170mm travel ensure there is a size for your ride.
- Cable actuated under-bar lever compatible with MatchMaker and Shimano I-Spec B-Type
- Infinitely adjustable air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge with 20 percent reduction in compression force
- Pierced head design allows riders to run longer travel post with shorter overall lengths
- 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment
- Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from a moving wheel
- Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever
- On-Bar Universal Lever sold separately
- The frame must be compatible with internally routed seatpost routing
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics.
Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel)
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Minimum Stack height: 47mm
Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel)
Warranty: 3 years
The all-new XXX Seatpost is still Bontrager's lightest carbon post, but it's been redesigned with the new CnD shape profile for a more controlled and forgiving ride experience.
- CnD shape profile increases torsional stiffness and vertical compliance
- Designed to offer increased compliance at maximum and minimum insertion points
- 2-bolt design offers independent setback and tilt adjustments (+/- 12 degrees)
- 100% OCLV Carbon fiber shaft and head
- Includes 7x7mm round rail clamp compatibility
- Carbon 7x10mm saddle ears sold separately
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7.
- Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter
- UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Trek-compatible seat mast cap
Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately.
- Ultra-light carbon construction
- One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment
- Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts
- 175mm and 135mm lengths
- 5mm and 20mm offsets
- Aluminum clamp
The RockShox Reverb 1x remote pairs the ergonomics of SRAM’s shifter design and low-lever-force hydraulic actuation to the internally routed Reverb Stealth B1 so riders can use their Reverb posts quicker, more easily and often, for better ride control on the trail. Reverb's 1x Remote’s Bleeding Edge fitting makes bleeding quick and simple, with an updated fluid path and bleed porting to make it easier to push fluid through the system, and a dedicated bleed adapter that plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss
- Adjustable return speed by turning the collar on the remote
- MatchMaker X or discrete clamp options included
- 2000mm hose length
- Adjustment: Infinite
- Remote Position: Left
The smooth and sleek design of the patented SideBinder clamp makes the Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-Bolt a sophisticated choice to finish off a performance-oriented build. The beauty of this carbon masterpiece lies in the simplicity of the design of the wide clamp head. Secured with a single 5mm bolt, this post offers ease of adjustability while relieving stress on saddle rails.
- Monocoque carbon construction
- Available in 27.2 & 31.6mm diameters
- Available in 350 and 400mm lengths
- 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included
- Interchangeable clamps available for all different carbon rail sizes
- Saddle clamp torque spec: 12Nm
- Matte UD carbon finish
- 185g (27.2/350)
The all-new Highline delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation for any bike.
- Shorter insertion length to fit more bikes
- Premium Trelleborg sealing
- Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys
- Jagwire cable and housing
- Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge
- Internal routing
- Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation
- Linear actuator for quick return speed
- 2-bolt quick-connect head
- Remote sold separately
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your aero fit dialed. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics, and the clamp is compatible with both standard and oversize saddle rails. This seatpost is compatible with 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9 Series bikes.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your fit dialed before your next triathlon or time trial. It's crafted from OCLV carbon and the one-bolt head provides simple adjustments. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics.
On leg-burning climbs, crazy fast descents and rolling technical terrain, RockShox's Reverb Stealth dropper post enables you to attack the trails like never before. Just hit the hydraulic remote lever and drop your saddle 100mm to 150mm of infinitely adjustable travel without ever slowing down! The return speed is easily adjustable by turning a dial on the remote while the triple-lipped sealing system and sealed hydraulic hose keep dirt out for clean, consistent operation. There's also an included collar that limits travel to a preferred height setting. This Reverb Stealth w/Connectamajig makes installing and removing the post easier and quicker.
The Turbine R dropper brings you the function and reliability you deserve with Race Face aesthetics to complete your build.
- Built by Fox using the same chassis and internals as the Fox Transfer post
- Features faster rebound than Fox Transfer
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Race Face 1x Lever or Universal Lever compatible
- Matchmaker compatible
- Remote sold separately
Bontrager's Rhythm Pro Seatpost is made for all-mountain mastery with the optimal blend of strength and low weight. This is achieved by internal ribbing that adds stiffness and durability without a huge weight penalty. Long rail cradles give extra support for your saddle and the head uses a 2-bolt system for micro adjustability.
Bontrager's Race X Lite ACC Seatpost features a carbon fiber-wrapped aluminum core for a sweet ride, minimal weight and excellent durability on and off road. Plus, it boasts an easy-to-use infinitely adjustable clamp.
Bontrager's Race Lite seatpost offers strength, light weight, great looks and adjustability. It's made of super-strong butted 2014-T6 aluminum and boasts an ingenious clamp that makes seat adjustment easier than ever.
The Bontrager Race Lite seatpost is great for anyone looking to take the first steps in alloy seatposts.
The name says it all: Thomson's Masterpiece Seatpost combines the best materials, exceptional strength, perfect function, light weight and the classic beauty of all Thomson products. All Masterpiece posts are extruded and then painstakingly machined from a single block of ultra-strong 7000-series aluminum, and they all weigh less than 200 grams complete. This means you get a post tough enough for any ride on or off road and at a nice and light weight that will complement your dream bike. What's more, you get Thomson's easy-to-adjust and super reliable 2-bolt seat clamp that makes it a breeze to dial in your perfect seat position from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees.
Zipp's SL Speed Seatpost has become a favorite of pro road and cyclocross racers because of its light weight and dependability.
- Titanium hardware; black, red and white nut retainers included
- Minimum insertion length is 100mm
- Dual-bolt, low-profile micro-adjust cradle
- UD carbon post, head, and clamps
Since the introduction of Zipp's line of Service Course SL components, they've had amazing success with pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have been coming, they've also drawn from riders' feedback. Zipp not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, they're proud to introduce a completely redesigned Service Course SL seatpost with a carbon tube and aluminum head for better shock absorption and weight savings.
- Lightweight clamping system
- Updated carbon tube material
If you're a big rider and tough on posts, Bontrager's Rhythm Elite Seatpost might just be the last seatpost you buy. It's 3D forged out of aluminum for the optimal blend of strength, light weight, stiffness and durability. Long rail cradles give extra support for your saddle and the head uses a 2-bolt system for micro adjustability.
The 3D forged and highly adjustable Descendant seatpost is built to do its job so that you can do yours. Set it, forget it, and go harder.
- Easy-to-adjust dual bolt head design
- Forged and butted 7050 shaft
- Forged seat clamps
- Max Height: 250mm
- Min Height: 40mm
- Clamp Style: Standard Rails
- Material: Aluminum
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks.
- 3D Forged 7050 Alloy
- Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters
- Available in 350 and 400mm lengths
- 20mm Offset
- 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included
- Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles
- Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
- Finish: Blatte
- 195g (27.2/350)
Bike fit is important - a bike should feel like an extension of the body, especially when dialed in. Getting just the right saddle position is second-to-none when putting out power over long miles is concerned. Ritchey Link posts offer two clamp positions for greater adjustability in dialing in the right fit.
- 7050 Alloy 2pc Press Fit Head
- 15mm adjustable setback
- Reversible clamp for greater fore/aft adjustability
- Finish: BB black
Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Seatpost is made of OCLV carbon for a sweet ride and minimal weight. Carbon's unique vibration damping properties smooth the road and the trail so you can go longer and harder. And, this post boasts an easy-to-use, one-bolt, infinitely-adjustable clamp.