The Trailfox AMP is for big adventures. For riders who love long distances and epic rides, who do two laps at lunch rather than one, who cram in twice the descents, and explore rather than wonder what's out there. Its smooth power makes going up as much fun as coming down. It lets you wind around flowy trails faster than you realize, making you smile wider than you thought possible. Who even knew you could boost off a rock like that on your way up? Attack technical descents with the level of intuition that can only be instilled by riding an expertly balanced, fully capable, all-mountain bike. With the Trailfox AMP BMC has developed a full-on, generation 2.0 e-MTB revolution. Its suspension system and frame design have been specifically created to maximize the e-MTB experience. It's still a Trailfox because it delivers the legendary ride feel of BMC's EWS-proven full-carbon superbike - just amplified.
- Shimano E-8000: A powerful drive unit made with mountain biking in mind. The Shimano E-8000 provides strong, yet sensitive support while facilitating true mountain bike geometry.
- Integrated Speed Sensor: Hidden in the rear stay and disc for a clean look and accurate speed measurement.
- Twin Hollow-core Tube Design: Hides the battery pack in the downtube while supporting a stiff front triangle.
- E-Specific Linkage System: Strong and oversized, for durability and a precise riding feel. E-Specific Advanced Pivot System (APS): An efficient, durable suspension system with an e-MTB tune that blends your power with that of the bike.
- E-Specific Geo Concept: Adjusted to the needs of an e-mountain biker, to provide the full all-mountain experience.
|Drive System||Shimano STEPS MTB E-8000, 250W, 70Nm output|
|Display||Shimano SW-E8000-L Firebolt|
|Battery Type/Weight||Shimano STEPS MTB E-8020, 500Wh, integrated|
|Frame||Trailfox AMP - Advanced Pivot System, Carbon (F), Al-13 Triple-butted aluminum (R), integrated battery pack|
|Fork||Fox Float 36, Performance, GRIP, S-Ped, Boost (150mm)|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS, Performance, Evol, (150mm)|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss H700 Spline 35|
|Hubs||DT Swiss H1700 Spline|
|Tires||Maxxis HR II Exo 27.5x2.8 (F), Maxxis Rekon Silkworm 27.5x2.8 (R)|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX, 11-46T|
|Handlebars||BMC MRB 02, 780mm|
|Stem||BMC AMSM 02|
|Brakes||Magura MT5 (200/200)|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Race|
|Seatpost||RaceFace Aeffect Dropper 150mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
BMC Trailfox AMP TWO
BMC Trailfox AMP TWO video
|Grey/Orange / Large||07630027817621||301277005810||BMC29512513G|