We form irrational bonds with our trail machines. We love and we covet and it doesn't make sense. And it doesn't have to. Now consider the ARC anniversary edition. A 1-of-100 hardtail with all of the modern magic of today, thrown all the way back. Classic colorway, anodized up the ying-yang. Equipped to pierce a bullseye of nostalgia deep within and conjuring a rare sort of lust. Because once these hundo are gone, they're gone for good.
Whether heading out for a race or just an epic day of riding, the Enduro 3/4 Sleeve Jersey is essential to your kit. The 3/4 length sleeves offer great protection on the Enduro track or on hot sunny days. Lightweight, wicking fabric helps keep you cool and comfortable for long stints in the saddle. A slim yet comfortable fit ensures you can focus on what is important — getting on that podium!
- Lightweight, wicking polyester fabric
- Polygiene anti-microbial, odor control treatment that will never wash out
- Three-quarter length sleeves
- Race fit
- Drirelease open knit fabric technology in collar and arm insets
- Lycra stretch panels at neck and cuff
- Drop hem for full back coverage on the bike
- Hidden sunglass wipe
- UPF 20
Packed with the performance you have come to expect from the Yeti name, the Hardcore grips are a great choice for riders looking for a soft compound grip with excellent control.
- Large, raised Yeti logo pad cushions your palms
- Smaller angled Yeti logos offer traction for your fingers
- Constructed of our proptietary soft compound material for great feel
- Dual-ply design for better bar adhesion and longer grip life
- Includes Push-In Bar Ends
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in our Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Fasteners not Included - For Yeti with 148 Thru Axle Frames only - Replaces Yeti Part # 300060073
Show your Yeti Cycles and Colorado pride by donning the Yeti Cycles CO Flag Sock. Made for Yeti by their friends at Sock Guy, these socks are lightweight while offering just the right amount of compression, along with double stitching in the heel and toe. Thanks to the Easy-Fit cuff these socks won't cut off circulation, but won't get demoted to chain rags for slouching. Cool mesh construction on top provides maximum ventilation and ensure a slim feel.
- Stretch to Fit Sizing System
- Easy-Fit non-constricting cuff that won't slouch
- Double-stitched heel and toe
- Cool mesh contraction on the top of the sock for max cooling and ventilation
- S/M Sizes 6-10 in women, 5-9-inches men (37-42 Euro)
- L/XL Sizes 10-14 in women, 9-13-inches men (43-48 Euro)
Show your old-school Yeti pride and cover up post-ride helmet hair before heading out to the local watering hole with the old-school Sliding Yetiman Trucker Hat. The mesh back ensure maximum ventilation and the curved bill keeps the sun at bay.
- Curved bill
- Adjustable snapback
- Mesh trucker style back for maximum ventilation
- Old-school embroidered sliding Yetiman
Lightweight and highly breathable, the Alder S/S Jersey gives you great performance with a slightly more relaxed cut. The drop hem means you're covered even in your most aggressive descending position. The sunglass wipe ensures you're spotting your best line.
- Wicking fabric with 4-way stretch
- Sublimated Yeti graphics
- Sunglass wipe inside the bottom hem
- Drop hem for full back coverage on the bike
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness.
- Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness
- Strong tire retention bead
- Tubeless ready
Hop up your rig with these custom rim decals. Available for the entire Arc rim range (24mm—45mm), as well as Aeffect SL, R, and Plus. Each set comes with enough decals to do a complete wheelset (2 wheels). Now your bike can be as pro as your riding kit!
- Full set of decals for a wheelset (2 wheels)
The Yeti Smuggler hoody is your new every day jacket that's warm enough for cold temps while still performing great on the trail. It looks great and feels even better, and as long as you can keep it clean, it'll probably make its way into you wardrobe hall of fame.
The Smuggler got a makeover, and the outcome is a tech hoody great for riding or apres ride. You can wear it skiing as well, as a layer on cold winter days, or as an only jacket on spring days. Breathable Thermolite fabric keeps heat in and wicks away moisture.
- Thermolite fabric with textured fleece backside that helps trap in body heat and provide superior moisture management
- Bonded chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable hem
- Fitted hood
Yeti/FOX Factory team tested, the Enduro Short gives the utmost in performance from all fronts—fit, function, and look. The fabric is durable yet so light that you won't give these shorts a second thought. Yeti added laser perforated leg venting and two stash pockets on the leg for a phone, tool, or snack. Additional zipper pass-through pockets provide access to the Enduro Bib or Liner stash pockets.
- Lightweight stretch polyester fabric with stretch performance
- Wicking material to keep the moisture away from your body
- Low profile, tech webbing waist adjustment to dial in the perfect fit
- 2 tool pockets
- Pass through zips for liner or bib access and direct venting
- Back stretch panel for extra comfort on the bike
- Silicone grip strip on both sides of waistband for a stay-in-place fit for your short and jersey
- Laser perforated leg vents
- Race fit
- 14-inch inseam
It's time to recalibrate your gray matter with what's happening in racing today. All it takes is "it's on!"—number plates not required. Born to naturally crush the climbs, the SB115 is evolved. Deft on the downs. Designed to race. Built to rally.
A Lighter Switch
Short-travel specific design of Switch Infinity, turned 90 degrees and optimized for lighter weight and efficiency.
More Than Added Travel
Crushing souls on the descent is more than half the fun. And a hell of a lot more than half the point. The SB115 has 115 genre-killing millimeters of travel, that work harder than ever before.
100% Anti-Squat Longer-Travel Setup, No Downside
We custom tune the shock on every Yeti to compliment Switch Infinity's unique characteristics. Unlike other "short-travel" trail bikes, the SB115's suspension performs best even when set up with sag numbers (30%) akin to much longer travel bikes. We don't leave it to someone else to make every millimeter of the SB115's suspension travel count.
"Race bred." It's not just a slogan printed on the SB150's top tube. We've been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985. So when choices had to be made on the SB150, every single one was made in the name of unbridled speed. It represents the ultimate example of breeding a bike to beat the clock.
- At the heart of the SB150 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Tuned to perform on the most grueling enduro tracks in the world.
- Built Richie "F-ing" Rude tough, this frame meets Yeti DH testing standards.
- The SB150 has progressive, enduro-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from our EWS team riders and made it low, slack, and long.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- The water bottle fits comfortably inside the front triangle, where you might be used to looking for it.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance.
The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. The SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the eff of it. We say no one bike can rule all. But the SB130? One bike that rules.
The SB130 possesses a distinct, big mountain feel for riders constantly exposed to uncharted terrain.
- Long reach—Puts riders in a balanced position perfectly centered on the bike, ready to tackle the unknown.
- 150mm fork—Because our 130mm of rear suspension outperforms similarly stroked forks and pairs well with our more forward-biased position.
- Front end doesn't wanter climbing and stays composed when pointed downhill—the rider position remains neutral.
Low Slung, Long Drop
Long stroke dropper post capability throughout the entire size range for greater agility.
At home When You're Not
The deeper you go, the higher you climb, the later you brake, the more comfortable SB130 becomes. Bottom line, the term "trail bike" gets used pretty liberally at Yeti.
Refined for the unknown and everything in between the SB130's Switch Infinity provides a more progressive ride without affecting the anti-squat properties.
Silence is TURQ
Internally routed cable tubes from end to end for silent function and less translation of housing during suspension movement.