- Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights
- Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot
- Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights
Product details (Front - Ion)
- Fits all Ion headlights
- Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars
Product details (Rear - Flare)
- Fits all Flare tail lights
- Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts
- Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works.
- Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards
- Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post.
- Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot.
- UV proof rubber strap
- Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
The Bontrager Blendr Saddle Mount makes riding safe easier than ever. All you need are two secure bolts to easily and cleanly attach compatible Bontrager Flare tail lights so you can always be seen when you ride.
- Blendr mount allows for integrated rear light attachment
- Easily and securely mounts to compatible saddles
- Includes mounting hardware (2—3mm M5 bolt)
- Torque included M5 mounting hardware to 2Nm
- Compatible with USB rechargeable Flare taillights and all Ion headlights
- Fits handlebars/seatposts 22.2-35mm and Ride Tuned Seatmast Caps
- Silicone body with a tooled adjustment clamp diameter
- When rotated for a Flare, the bracket is angled to compensate for an angled seat tube
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet
- Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB
- Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
Replacement seat post mount for the Tuck e-Bike Taillight. Secure design with non-slip strap ensures light is stationary even in rough, bumpy terrain.
- Includes plastic wedge spacers to ensure Tuck mounts at optimum angle for premium visibility