- Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights
- Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot
- Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet
- Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB
- Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light
- Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights
Product details (Front - Ion)
- Fits all Ion headlights
- Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars
Product details (Rear - Flare)
- Fits all Flare tail lights
- Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts
- Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp.
- TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
The Bontrager Blendr Saddle Mount makes riding safe easier than ever. All you need are two secure bolts to easily and cleanly attach compatible Bontrager Flare tail lights so you can always be seen when you ride.
- Blendr mount allows for integrated rear light attachment
- Easily and securely mounts to compatible saddles
- Includes mounting hardware (2—3mm M5 bolt)
- Torque included M5 mounting hardware to 2Nm
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds.
- Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars
- Compatible with all PDW headlights.
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works.
- Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards
- Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
- Compatible with USB rechargeable Flare taillights and all Ion headlights
- Fits handlebars/seatposts 22.2-35mm and Ride Tuned Seatmast Caps
- Silicone body with a tooled adjustment clamp diameter
- When rotated for a Flare, the bracket is angled to compensate for an angled seat tube
USB cable for charging NiteRider® bike lights that utilize a micro USB charge port connection
- All Lumina Series
- Swift Series
- MiNewt Cordless Series
- MiNewt Mini Series
- Lightning Bug 120
- Sentry Aero
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seat posts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it's time for a recharge.
- TL 5.0 SL
Not compatible with omega 300 and sentry aero 260 tail lights.
- Replacement InnerGlo LED light strips for select Bontrager Town clothing
- Compatible with Bontrager Town Stormshell Jacket, Town Stormshell Women's Jacket, and Town Stormshell Pants
- Sold individually