- Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights
- Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot
- Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
- Replacement mounting strap for Bontrager Glo and Ember lights
- Silicone strap allows for quick installation and removal of light
- Fits 22.2 – 31.8mm handlebars, seatposts, and much more
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet
- Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB
- Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights
Product details (Front - Ion)
- Fits all Ion headlights
- Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars
Product details (Rear - Flare)
- Fits all Flare tail lights
- Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts
- Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
The Bontrager Blendr Saddle Mount makes riding safe easier than ever. All you need are two secure bolts to easily and cleanly attach compatible Bontrager Flare tail lights so you can always be seen when you ride.
- Blendr mount allows for integrated rear light attachment
- Easily and securely mounts to compatible saddles
- Includes mounting hardware (2—3mm M5 bolt)
- Torque included M5 mounting hardware to 2Nm
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works.
- Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards
- Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
- Replacement InnerGlo LED light strips for select Bontrager Town clothing
- Compatible with Bontrager Town Stormshell Jacket, Town Stormshell Women's Jacket, and Town Stormshell Pants
- Sold individually
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
The NiteRider Adjustable Angle Tail Light Strap Mount was specifically designed for their flagship tail light, the Sentinel. It allows you to fine tune the mounting angle of the light to display the projected Laser Lanes even and parallel on the ground. It’s an easy-on and easy-off non-slip tail light mount that also features a grooved contact pad that makes this the ‘go-to’ mount for riders using aero seatposts.
- Fits standard and aero seatposts
All of our head light mounts deliver rock solid mounting but for those that demand the most rigid set up, the NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Clamp Mount is here to deliver a high degree of performance and stability. Fits a max bar diameter of 35mm.
- Lumina Series
- MiNewt Cordless Series
- Mako Series
- This NiteRider accessory is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners)
The NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Strap Mount offers a wide variety of handlebar size fitments and remains rock solid while riding through rough terrain. It’s easy to install and, like all NiteRider mounts, features a quick release tab for when it’s time to recharge or leave your bike unattended.
- Lumina Series
- Mako Series
- MiNewt Cordless Series
The ultra-compact Vibe Pro Headlight is the perfect lighting solution for effortless, smart safety. This extra bar mount lets you switch the light between bikes in seconds - perfect for families or those with a quiver of two-wheeled fun. The included non-slip strap easily fits around oversize bars but can be cut down for an ideal fit on small handlebars.
- Innovative twist-lock system ensures Vya will lock into mount
- Secure design allows Vya Pro Headlight mount to be placed above or below the handlebar due to its unique design. Vya Headlight is designed to be mounted in front of stem.
- Compatible with Vya Pro Headlight and standard Vya Headlight
Vya redefines bike safety with smart, advanced features and an ultra-compact design. Extra seat post mounts allow Vya to be switched between bikes in seconds – perfect for families and multiple bike owners. This versatile mount can be used with the horizontal position of the Vya Pro Taillight or the vertically mounted Vya.
- Innovative twist-lock system ensures Vya will lock into mount and not vibrate free
- Vya Pro Taillight mounts in a horizontal orientation; flip mount down for the standard vertical style of the Vya taillight
- Compatible with Vya Pro Taillight and standard Vya Taillight
This mount is designed to securely attach your Light and Motion Seca, Vega, or Stella headlight (sold separately) to your helmet. With a helmet mount, the light is always pointing where you're looking.