The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
High-volume pump holds securely to bike frames and includes stable folding foot for on-the-go inflation ease.
The pump with something to prove
The Bontrager Mini Charger is a high-volume, frame-mountable bicycle tire pump that includes a long hose for ease and versatility. A practical folding foot stabilizes while you pump, for faster tire inflation.
- High-volume frame mount pump
- Stable, folding foot for pumping ease
- Long hose gives versatility and saves your valve stems
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
Park Tool's Micro Pump is a super small micro pump that fits in just about any bag or jersey pocket or mounts directly to the frame. Ideal to take along when space and weight are an issue. Aluminum barrel with a locking dual head and soft-touch dual-density flip out handle.
- Presta and Schrader valve compatible
- Maximum pressure: 100 psi / 7 bars
- Weight: 3.7 ounces (105g)
- Length: 7 7/8" (200mm)
- Includes mounting hardware to securely attach to water bottle bosses or under bottle cage
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB AL Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a sturdy aluminum barrel, a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
The Klic Floor Pump effortlessly adapts to your needs with a magnetic quick-connect interface. The hidden hose with integrated gauge stores neatly away in the pump body when not in use, and can be used separately as a standalone tire pressure gauge. The optional burst tank installs or removes in seconds, and can be used either separately or integrated for installing and inflating tubeless tires with ease.
- Burst tank can be pressurized to install and inflate tubeless tires
- Tank is removable for easy transport
- Hidden hose stores neatly in the body of the pump
Crank Brothers Klic HV Gauge features a revolutionary design that sports a hidden flexible hose hidden inside the pump body. A magnetic head and twisting collar allow the hose to be attached easily and keeps debris out.
- High-volume portable hand pump with hidden magnetic hose and pressure gauge
- Premium pump with flexible rubber hose that hides inside the body of the pump when not in use – perfect for those stealth air-strikes!
- Features also include an air pressure gauge, Presta/Schrader valve adapter, magnetic head with twisting collar, and a folding and locking handle.
- HV (high volume) version recommended for tires 1.8” wide and larger.
- All Klic pumps come with a bottle cage bracket mount.
- Pressure 110psi / 7.6bar
- Weight: 150 grams
Mountain TT Twin Turbo pump fills both large volume fat bike tires and higher pressure MTB tires, as well as gravel bike tires with ease. TwinTurbo technology uses both strokes to compress air to deliver high pressure output and saves time and effort. Integrated dust cap keeps pump head clean and thumb lock lever ensures air-tight seal.
- HEAD: Presta / Schrader / Dunlop with integrated dust cap
- BARREL: Aluminum
- THUMB LOCK / HANDLE: Plastic
- CAPACITY: 120 psi / 8 bar
- VOLUME PER STROKE: 90.9 cc
- SIZE: 22 x 5 x 4 cm / 8.7” x 2” x 1.6”
- WEIGHT: 192 g / 6.77 oz
- Side mount bracket
Topeak's Pocket Rocket boasts an aluminum barrel for superb function, durability and max pump power, while its plastic handle ensures pumping comfort. And, its aluminum thumb-lock head fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
You'll have a whole lotta love for this CO2 inflator on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers and the small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. Two 16-gram cartridges are included. Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
Bontrager's Air Support Road hand pump is a highly durable pump with a small volume chamber for quick inflation of higher-pressure tires up to 115 psi. The fold-out lever locks the pump head securely to the valve for consistent airflow into the tire. Use the included bracket to easily mount it under your bottle cage. Available in two lengths: Long for more air per stroke, or Short for an easy fit into a jersey pocket.
The JoeBlow Sport with unique 2-stage design delivers both high pressure and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for huge volume, reaching 30 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two utilizes the small barrel for pressures up to 160 psi. Hammer type TwinHead DX5 pump head with an extra-long and tangle-free hose makes it easy to reach valve stems. A durable steel barrel and large steel base provide extra stability.
- Head: Hammer type TwinHead DX5, Presta / Schrader / Dunlop valves with extra-long 360 pivot hose
- Barrel: Painted steel / anodized aluminum
- Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar, 3" mid mount analog Stage 1 : 0 - 30 psi Stage 2 : 30 - 160 psi
- Volume Per Stroke: 715cc (Stage 1), 258cc (Stage 2)
- Handle: Oversize / Dual density polymer
- Base: Hardened steel
- Ball / bladder heads, Hose dock
- Size: 74 x 26.6 x 18cm / 29.1" x 10.5" x 4.6"
- Weight: 2.5kg / 5.51lb
A clever, compact mini pump with hidden hose, pressure gauge, and concealed CO2 inflator.
Designed with a chamber for higher-pressure tires, Air Rush Pro Mini Pump is a premium option for quick and easy manual inflation up to 100 psi—or use the included inflator found tucked inside the handle for effortless CO2 inflation.
While not in use, Air Rush Pro stows easily in a jersey pocket or mounts cleanly under a water bottle cage with the included bracket.
- Two-in-one design combines CO2 inflator and mini pump
- Flexible rubber hose quickly connects to pump body with magnetic attachment
- Hose can be concealed inside pump when not in use
- Pump head securely threads onto Presta and Schrader valves
- Presta-compatible CO2 inflator securely stored in threaded handle
- Folding handle locks into place to add comfort while inflating
- Use included bracket for clean mounting that easily fits under bottle cage
A floor pump and a tubeless setup tool in one. Set to Charge for a pressurized chamber that makes at-home and on-the-fly setup of tubeless ready (TLR) tires a breeze.
Tubeless setup made simple
TLR Flash Charger is the single-pump solution for daily use and at-home tubeless setup. It functions just like a standard floor pump when set to 'Inflate'. Switching it to 'Charge' gives the ability to pressurize a chamber and 'flash release' the stored air in order to seat tubeless tires without a bulky air compressor. Plus, it has a broad, back-lit digital gauge that delivers accurate pressure readings all the way to 160 PSI.
- Dual-chamber design with Inflate setting allows for efficient use as a traditional floor pump
- Set to Charge for a pressurized chamber that inflates tubeless ready (TLR) tires without a compressor
- Digital gauge provides easy-to-read accuracy up to 160 PSI (recommended maximum)
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Included inflation accessories conveniently stored in handle
Keeping your bike's tires properly inflated is the best way to ensure a happy ride. Maintain pressure and avoid pinch flats with MSW AirLift Floor Pumps.
- Smart head fits on both Presta and Schrader valves
- Steel barrel and steel base
- Bleed valve for fine-tuning pressure
- Max pressure: 150 psi
- Extra-long 48-inch hose
- 2.5-inch diameter gauge
- Hidden inflation adapter kit for toys, balls & rafts
- Overall height: 25-inches
For the perfect pressure
A shock pump with an accurate, easy-to-read gauge and a thread-on design that minimizes bleed off so you can easily adjust your shock pressure.
The perfect pressure takes precision. The Bontrager Shock Pump features a large, easy-to-read gauge for accurate readings, a bleed valve for pinpoint accuracy, and a thread-on design that quickly attaches to front and rear suspension shocks for a reliable, secure connection.
- Easy-to-read gauge that is accurate to 400 PSI
- Threaded design for a secure connection that reduces bleed down
- Bleed valve reduces pressure in small increments
- Suitable for use with front forks and rear shocks
The Digital Shock Pump gives you an exact pressure setting to make suspension and seatpost setup easier and repeatable every time.
- Max. pressure 350PSI covers all shocks (350PSI is the max psi on DPS and DPX2)
- LCD display panel
- Durable stainless swivel pump head (UP-SA) allows for pump to access shocks where linkages would get in the way with a traditional pump head
- 6063 alum barrel and handle
- Micro-adjust 2-3 PSI air-bleeder and foldable hose
Show flats no fear with Bontrager's Air Support pump. Built for the lower-volume tires on your commuter, cruiser or town bike, but can handle road and mountain tires, the Air Support is great for topping off your pressures or fixing that unfortunate flat. The auto-select head uses a fold-out lever to lock securely to Schrader or Presta valves for quick and easy inflation up to 80 psi.
The Airlift 200 is a single action bike pump that is compact enough to keep on hand anytime and anywhere. It has a large chamber to fill tires fast and a pump handle that locks in place for extra security.
- Smart head fits on both Presta and Schrader valves
- Compact, 5-inch hose extends for easier operation
- Pump handle locks into place
- Includes a frame mount and two 4mm bolts
- Pumps up to 80 psi maximum pressure
- Intended for low and mid-volume pavement tires
- Inflates tires to 80 psi (5.5bar) with little effort
- Auto-select head locks securely onto Presta or Schrader valves
- Fold-out lever securely locks pump head to valve
- Mounting bracket fits easily under bottle cage
- Easy to read pressure gauge puts information within view
Topeak's Peakini II is a powerful mini pump that's ideal for road and trail use. It sports a reversible head so you can pump both your Schrader and Presta valves with ease. And, its highly efficient, single action design and T-handle mean you'll be back out riding after a flat quicker than ever.
Bontrager's Air Support HV is a life-saver when you flat out on the trail. A large volume chamber makes it a breeze to use on fat mountain bike tires. It has an easy-to-use thumblock, an auto-selecting head that fits Presta and Schrader valves, plus a fold-out T handle and a dual action for fast inflation. The Air Support HV is compact and light and it comes with a mount to carry it on your frame.
Keep it classy
Extend the hidden hose on the Air Support HP Pro pump, and thread it onto your Presta valve for secure inflation of your road tires. Designed with a smaller volume chamber for higher-pressure tires, this premium pump allows you to quickly inflate tires up to 120 psi.
Stow it in your jersey pocket, or use the included bracket to mount it under your bottle cage.
- Premium-quality with smaller volume chamber for higher pressure tires
- Inflate to 120 psi (8.25 bar) with little effort
- Extendable, hidden hose reduces stress at valve when pumping at higher pressures
- Threaded head securely locks onto Presta valves
- Compact design fits snugly inside jersey pocket
- Mounting bracket fits easily under bottle cage
- For use with Bontrager CO2 cartridges
- Regulator design provides safe, controlled operation
- Reusable cartridge insulator keeps hands protected while inflating
- Compact and lightweight design is easy to store for any ride
- Spring-loaded mechanism regulates airflow for both Presta and Schrader valves
Lezyne's Alloy Drive mini-pump quickly inflates your tires so you can get back on your bike. Its CNC-machined aluminum barrel and handle help you get pumped up to 90 psi in a flash. And, making your inflation experience even easier is a Presta and Schrader compatible Air Bleed System Flex Hose that stows inside the handle when not in use.
A floor pump is one of the best investments a rider can make to keep their bike ready for action. Experts agree that tire pressure affects ride quality more than any fancy frame material, the latest suspension, or high-tech wheels. In addition to ride quality, tire pressure affects traction for cornering and stopping, rolling efficiency, power transfer, flat prevention, and overall safety. A floor pump will make inflating your tires easier, faster, and more accurate when compared to a small hand pump, compressor, or other inflating device. The features on the Domestique includes high quality steel and plastic construction for durability, a dual-head design with thumb-lock lever for easily switching between Presta/Schrader tube valve types, an integrated pressure gauge, comfortable ergonomic plastic composite handle, and heavy-duty composite base for stability.
- High-quality steel and plastic construction designed with value in mind
- Features dual Presta/Schrader head with thumb-lock lever, integrated pressure gauge and heavy duty composite base
- High air volume stroke quickly inflates up to 120PSI (8 Bar) maximum pressure
Park's Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube super securely; and sandpaper for preparing the punctured area for gluing. The kit comes in a small plastic box to fit in your seat bag or pack.