A floor pump with a pressurized chamber makes at-home and on-the-fly tubeless setup a breeze.
With Flash Charger TLR, setting up tubeless tires at home and on the road is a snap. Pinkbike.com's product of the year is designed for efficient installation of Tubeless Ready TLR tires without the need for a compressor. A pressurizable chamber instantly releases air creating seamless tubeless tire seating. Air compressors are so over.
- Alloy barrel for smooth pump action
- Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Top-mounted 160 psi gauge
- Large, stable base minimizes tipping
- Inflates tubeless-ready tires without a compressor
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
Planet Bike's Dial Gauge makes it easy to ensure you always have the right pressure in your tires, which makes the riding easy and helps prevent flats. Built to last, this quality gauge works on all valves and has a large easy-to-read dial.
Show flats no fear with Bontrager's Air Support pump. Built for the lower-volume tires on your commuter, cruiser or town bike, but can handle road and mountain tires, the Air Support is great for topping off your pressures or fixing that unfortunate flat. The auto-select head uses a fold-out lever to lock securely to Schrader or Presta valves for quick and easy inflation up to 80 psi.
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
You'll have a whole lotta love for this CO2 inflator on long rides. It fits Presta and Schrader valves and weighs next to nothing. The cartridge is insulated with a sleeve to prevent frozen fingers and the small size means the Red Zeppelin fits easily in bags, pockets and packs. Two 16-gram cartridges are included. Now you'll never be stuck like a "Fool in the Rain."
High-volume pump holds securely to bike frames and includes stable folding foot for on-the-go inflation ease.
The pump with something to prove
The Bontrager Mini Charger is a high-volume, frame-mountable bicycle tire pump that includes a long hose for ease and versatility. A practical folding foot stabilizes while you pump, for faster tire inflation.
- High-volume frame mount pump
- Stable, folding foot for pumping ease
- Long hose gives versatility and saves your valve stems
Topeak's Pocket Rocket boasts an aluminum barrel for superb function, durability and max pump power, while its plastic handle ensures pumping comfort. And, its aluminum thumb-lock head fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB AL Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a sturdy aluminum barrel, a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
Bontrager's Flat Pack is one stop shopping for flat tire repair. You get a Bontrager Air Support mini pump, two exceptional Bontrager tire levers, a patch kit and Bontrager's PRO 75 seat pack to store all your gear. There's even a free tube coupon so you can get the right size for your bike.
Topeak's Peakini II is a powerful mini pump that's ideal for road and trail use. It sports a reversible head so you can pump both your Schrader and Presta valves with ease. And, its highly efficient, single action design and T-handle mean you'll be back out riding after a flat quicker than ever.
A spring-loaded, push-on inflation system compatible with all 3/8-inch threaded compressed gas cartridges and works for Presta or Shrader valves.
- Press-on for both Presta and Schrader valves
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- Compatible with standard 3/8-inch threaded compressed gas cartridges
- CNC-machined AL-6061
- Kit comes with two 20-gram CO2 cartridges
MSW Windstream Inflator Head is a push on inflation system. Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed gas cartridges. Works with Presta and Schrader.
- Compact design for easy storage
- Alloy construction for durability and lightweight
- Press on for both Schrader and Presta valves
- Compatible with all 3/8" threaded compressed air cartridges
Keep it classy
Extend the hidden hose on the Air Support HP Pro pump, and thread it onto your Presta valve for secure inflation of your road tires. Designed with a smaller volume chamber for higher-pressure tires, this premium pump allows you to quickly inflate tires up to 120 psi.
Stow it in your jersey pocket, or use the included bracket to mount it under your bottle cage.
- Premium-quality with smaller volume chamber for higher pressure tires
- Inflate to 120 psi (8.25 bar) with little effort
- Extendable, hidden hose reduces stress at valve when pumping at higher pressures
- Threaded head securely locks onto Presta valves
- Compact design fits snugly inside jersey pocket
- Mounting bracket fits easily under bottle cage
Crank Brothers' Gem Pump packs a powerful punch for its small size and low weight. It'll inflate your tires to 130psi quickly with its dual-piston design. Plus, its aluminum barrel and high-volume/high-pressure (off-road/road tires) settings make inflation easy. The Gem fits Schrader and Presta valves, too.
A compact, efficient way to hold flat fixing essentials so you can get back on the bike quickly.
The Pro Flat Pack has everything you need to fix a flat and get back on the bike quickly in an aero, easy to grab package. This all-in-one kit provides essential items needed to fix a flat tire with additional pockets for money and ID, plus extra soft, padded materials to ensure you won't be bothered by the poke of a tool while it's stashed in your back pocket.
- Tight fitting, stretch neoprene material zips open for easy access
- All the items you need to fix a flat tire
- Includes Air Rush Elite, CO2‚ inflator, two 16g CO2‚ cartridges, and a padded bag
- Reusable hand insulation sleeve, vulcanizing patch kit
- Room in the bag for ID, money, keys, and more
Lezyne's Alloy Drive mini-pump quickly inflates your tires so you can get back on your bike. Its CNC-machined aluminum barrel and handle help you get pumped up to 90 psi in a flash. And, making your inflation experience even easier is a Presta and Schrader compatible Air Bleed System Flex Hose that stows inside the handle when not in use.
Composite and steel floor pump – Arcade White
A strong and dependable pump belongs in every garage or basement. Our redesigned Comp floor pump features a big 3" integrated gauge, steel barrel and the Dual Head for Presta and Schrader valves. With included sport ball needles and classic good looks, it’s designed for smooth, efficient and accurate inflation.
- Super-tough steel barrel and plunger with a composite base
- Anatomically designed handle for comfortable air compression
- Dual Head fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Oversized 3 inch 160 psi dial gauge
- Pressure rated to 200 psi
- Needles included for pumping up sports balls
- Large base for stability
- Height: 25”
The Phil Hose offers the speed and convenience of CO2 inflation plus the accuracy of a pressure gauge. The Smooth Regulator valve and inflator hose with a built-in 40-100 psi pressure gauge make inflating your tire a breeze.
- Flexible hose with inline gauge makes for quick, easy, and accurate inflation
- Precise and easy to read 40-100 psi gauge
- Fits Presta and Schrader valves without adaptors
- Smooth Regulator valve for precise inflation and safety
- Without a cartridge use it as a tire pressure gauge
- Compatible with threaded cartridges
- Includes a 16g CO2 cartridges & insulator sleeve
- Length: 180 mm
- Weight: 102 grams
Larger barrel version pumps more air volume for MTB riders. Large integrated 1-1/8" diameter easy-to-read analog gauge provides the perfect inflation every time. Dual-Action (DA) doubles volume with each stroke and inflates tires up to pressure fast. Integrated dust cap keeps pump head clean and thumb lock lever ensures an air-tight seal.
- Head: Presta / Schrader / Dunlop with integrated dust cap
- Barrel: Aluminum
- Thumb Lock/Handle: Polymer
- Capacity: 60psi / 4bar, 1-1/8” Analog
- Volume Per Stroke: 82 cc (pull + push)
- Side mount bracket secures to water bottle bolts
- Size: 25.3 x 4.6 x 3.4cm / 10” x 1.8” x 1.3”
- Weight: 152g / 5.36oz
Planet Bike's Ozone ATB Comp Mini-Pump is a ride-saver. For easy pumping and fast fills, it boasts a locking T handle, an easy pumping action and a thumblock head (with a cap to keep the mud out). This great inflator fits all valves and is small enough to carry in a pack or pocket, or you can use the included frame mount.
The Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube at the molecular level; and sandpaper for abrading the tube. The kit is packaged in a protective small plastic box.
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
This unique mountain bike specific floor pump features a super-sized barrel that inflates tubes nearly 50% faster than normal floor pumps. It delivers the higher volume required for large off-road tires. The extra-sensitive 3" easy-to-read low pressure analog gauge helps dial in the proper pressure while the large steel base provides stability.
- TwinHead DX5 works with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Oversize padded handle
- Barrel/Base: Painted steel
- Gauge: 60psi / 4bar, 3” middle mount analog
- Volume Per Stroke: 722 cc
- Added Features: Attachments for inflating sports balls and bladder heads, Hose dock
- Size: 72 x 26.6 x 14.2cm / 28.3” x 9.1” x 6.7”
- Weight: 2.3kg / 5.07lb
The SKS RideAir is the first refillable air tank from SKS for when you are on the road. It can be used in place of a pump or C02 cartridges emergency tire repairs. The RideAir effortlessly fills your tires in seconds. Simply refill the canister at home using your floor pump. This simple and environmentally friendly solution can be safely transported in your bottle cage. The RideAir is also a must have for tubeless tire riders: it saves space and sets up almost all tubeless tires.
- Fits in a standard water bottle cage
- Fills from an air compressor or high pressure pump via a Schrader valve
- For tire inflation, fits to Presta, Schrader or Dunlop valves
- Integrated canister pressure gauge