Have you ever wondered why all Feedback Sports bike repair stands have exposed frame above the clamp head? Our Pro Truing Stand is designed to sit atop all of our portable stands! The truing stand also includes a free-standing steel base and a bench-mount adapter for when you're not traveling to races and top-secret trailheads. This single-arm, precision wheel and rotor truing stand is awesome at home and excels at races, events, or adventure-riding weekends. And with the all-new Thru-Axle Adapter, it can accommodate the most common wheel sizes for quick-release or thru-axle hub designs. Use the benchtop mount for an awesome tubeless setup and tubular gluing station.
- All-New Thru-Axle Adapter accommodates: 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 20mm – up to 157mm wide hubs (SuperBoost)
- Single-arm design is lightweight, portable and compatible with most wheel systems
- Precision spring-loaded tip can verify lateral and radial rollout
- Measurement arm includes a disc brake rotor truing slot
- Steel base measures 10.25 x 8.5-inches (26.5 x 21.5cm) and 5.8lbs (2.6kg)
- Bench mount measures 4 x 6-inches (10.1 x 15.2cm)
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Can accommodate up to 29-inch wheel with tire mounted
- 9mm quick-release hubs use quick-release for mounting
- 12mm, 15mm and 20mm thru-axle adapter included
- 3-Year Warranty
Being a "shade tree mechanic" doesn't mean you should lean your bike against a tree. You paid hard-earned money for your family's bike collection and we've got a budget-conscious, yet feature-loaded bike repair stand that's perfect for the home bike mechanic. The price-point leading 360-degree rotating clamp can position your bike optimally for any work you're planning. Plus, the Recreational Stand leverages a 52-inch (132cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps for fantastic stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds into a space-saving unit for storage. Add a Tool Tray, Bottle Opener and a Pro Truing Stand for the complete at-home bike shop.
- Seatpost clamp features Spinner Knob for quick closure and precision clamping pressure
- 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle
- Fixed clamp height at 55-inch (139cm)
- Rubber-coated clamp secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames
- Clamp opening up to 1.9-inch (4.8cm) accommodates even the largest diameter frame tubes
- Powder-coated steel construction is corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Stiff 52-inch (132cm) base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces
- Total load capacity of 60lbs (27.2kg) accommodates service on most road, mountain bikes, fitness bikes, and electric bikes
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 10 x 4 x 55-inches (25.4 x 10.2 x 139.7cm)
- Optional Travel Bag available
- At 13.8lbs (6.3kg), moving in and out of storage is no problem
- No assembly required
- 3-year Warranty
Our patented Secure-Lock ratchet-action closure and push-button release clamp head, found on the award-winning Pro-Elite Repair Stand, became so popular we decided to make it compatible with steel bike shop repair stands. The versatile and patented 3.25? (8.3cm) wide clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 2.6? (6.6cm). When you see the Pro-Elite Commercial Clamp upgrade in your bike shop, you know you’re in the presence of experts.
NOTE: This is NOT a suitable upgrade for our folding tripod repair stands. Please contact Feedback directly to order the Pro Elite folding clamp head assembly.
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Despite a slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our other stands. With the 360° rotating Slide-Lock clamp and a 54? (137cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps, confidence in the security of your bike is never in question. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage or travel. Look to our Tool Tray and Pro Truing Station upgrades to create the optimal home bike maintenance setup.
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.