Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
- Stainless steel for anti-rust protection
- Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
- Break-Away Quick Disconnect
- Time-saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes
- Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
- Available for both derailleur and brake cables
- Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
- Length: 60 – 65mm
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head.
- Double ended
- Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex
- Defined Color: Silver
- Diameter: 1.2mm
- Double Ended: Yes
- Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package.
- Non-extruded galvanized inner cable
- Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM
- Lead-free PVC housing
- Enough cable and housing for one brake
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables.
- Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation
- SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops.
- Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap
- Large flange for larger hydraulic loops
- Flattened on one side to accommodate frame