Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains.
- Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Steel lock ring
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8
- SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series
- Compatible chain: CN-HG71
- Speeds: 8-speed
- Type: HG
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs.
- Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T
- Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch
- Speeds: Single
- Single sprocket for FH-MX70
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear
• Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance
• Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance
• Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs
• The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange
• Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-speed Cassette is comprised of two aluminum cog carriers, 5 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette for perfect shifting so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
The uninterrupted shifting experience of the Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 12-speed cassette range lets you climb, sprint, and push your limits without stopping to think about your next gear change. Larger driving cogs maximize drivetrain efficiency and create compatibility with both Shimano 11 and 12-speed freehub bodies. Shimano HYPERGLIDE+ technology is integrated to provide seamless shifts both up and down the gear range.
- Faster, seamless shifts under maximum pedaling load
- Refined 12 step gear combination provides peak efficiency and accelerating performance for every situation
- Compatible with 12-speed and road 11-speed freehub body
The Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned gear combinations for MTB excellence.
- Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail
- Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security
- HYPERGLIDE+ technology provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling with greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain
- Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub
- The CS-M7100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Range: 10-45
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Color: Silver/Black
- Defined Color: Silver
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
The uninterrupted shifting experience of the Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100 12-speed cassette range lets you climb, sprint, or cruise without stopping to think about your next gear change. Larger driving cogs maximize drivetrain efficiency and create compatibility with both Shimano 11 and 12-speed freehub bodies. Shimano HYPERGLIDE+ technology is integrated to provide seamless shifts both up and down the gear range.
- Refined 12 step gear combination provides peak efficiency and accelerating performance for every racing situation
- Faster, smoother shifts under maximum pedaling force
- Compatible with 12-speed and road 11-speed freehub body
With the XTR 9-Speed Cassette, you can always count on reliable shifting. The 4 largest cogs are made of titanium and mounted on an aluminum carrier for increased rigidity and significant weight savings. Shimano's Hyperglide computer-designed ramps and tooth profiles ensure quick and accurate shifting, too.
Shimano XTR CS-M9100 cassette features better chain retention and ground clearance. This cassette is built with a strategic application of aluminum, titanium, and steel materials for an optimal blend of weight savings, rigidity, and durability.
- Compatible with Shimano Hyperglide+ chains
- Hyperglide+ technology offers better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling for greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain
- Micro Spline technology delivers lightweight aluminum freehub body to reduce weight and utilize a 10 tooth top gear
- The Wide Range XTR M9100 cassette option offers 510% gear range
- Can only be used for 1x12 set ups with the long cage rear derailleur
- The CS-M9100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features our X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up.
- Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression
- 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body
- MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR-ready
- SRAM Force XG-1270 cassettes sold prior to 2021 have a black finish. In 2021, the design was updated to a nickel-chrome finish.
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
Ride anywhere with the wide-range PG-1230, 11- to 50-tooth Eagle cassette. The NX cassette gives riders every bit of the climbing range that the Eagle ecosystem affords with a simple upgrade to splined-drive body wheels. The PG-1230 is the only Eagle cassette designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse.
Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents. Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
- Compatible with a splined driver body
- Wide 11-50T gear range—a perfect fit for any ride
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- 11-50T: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.