The new FLT 12 SPD chainring has an updated tooth profile optimized for SRAM Flattop 12 SPD chains. Easton direct mount rings use a new narrow/wide design specifically tailored to road/cx/gravel applications. The individual tooth profile has moved from the traditional symmetrical shape to more directional specific design with the intention to create a positive chain roller engagement to help with chain retention, critical to prevent chain slip and bounce over rough terrain.
Compatible, but not optimized for, 11-speed chains. Ring only. Crankarms and spindles sold separately.
- EA90 SL Alloy
- Optimized for 12-Speed Flattop Chains
- Cinch System Compatible
- Variable Tooth Width
- Optimized Retention via Directional Tooth Design
- Weight Complete: 442g 172.5mm 40t w/o BB
- Chainline: 47mm
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke
- Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur
- Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle
- 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)