Riders have been asking for it, and Marzocchi heard the call and has proudly delivered. The new Z1 Coil builds on the legacy of the single-crown fork that started the revolution way back in the '90s – the O.G. Bomber Z1 Coil. Starting with the stout and proven 36mm chassis of the modern day Bomber Z1, the new Z1 Coil retains the renowned Grip damper but swaps out the air spring assembly for the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made. At the heart of this new coil system is an ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (available in 4 spring rates to suit a wide range of riders) coupled with a noise management system for near silent performance, an integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control, and an external preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top. Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers.
- Ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (Medium Spring included)
- Noise management system for near silent performance
- Integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control
- External preload adjuster to dial-in sag and firmness off the top
- Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers
- Additional springs sold separately to fine-tune and adjust for rider preference
- Rake: 44mm
The Z1 is freedom from the status quo. Step outside enduro's obsession with counting seconds and go have some fun in the woods. The Z1 is an aggressive all-mountain and enduro fork with a different viewpoint for riders' priorities. Everyone wants suspension performance that's smooth as butter with great traction and control, and that's where the Z1 shines. After that, the Z1 departs from industry norms. More time fiddling with adjustments means less time shredding the trails. The Z1 keeps it simple with intuitive compression sweep adjustment, from locked out to full open. Simple rebound adjustment covers the range from fast to slow rebound for a full range of rider weights and preferences without overcomplicating things. Plus, it's biased towards stiffness, ride performance, and durability, so while it's carrying a few extra grams, you probably won't notice because you're having too much fun.
- 36mm stanchions
- Enhanced lower leg stiffness with "M" arch design for maximum tire clearance
- 15 QR x 110mm Boost axle
- FIT GRIP damper with adjustable compression and rebound
- FLOAT EVOL air spring
The all-new Bomber DJ is back in the mix with a whole new bag of tricks. Sharing the same 36mm chassis as its big brother, the Z1, the DJ comes in a dedicated 26" wheel configuration. Featuring a 20x110mm axle, the DJ is designed for maximum stiffness and offers seamless compatibility with existing DJ and DH front hub spacing standard.
- Dedicated 26" wheel configuration delivers shortest possible crown height for flickable front end
- Legendary Bomber durability with 36mm stanchions
- Buttery and easy-to-use GRIP damper
- Tapered steerer tube for maximum stiffness
- Adapters available for 15 x 100mm axle
- 1.5 Tapered steerer
- Offset: 37mm