Genuine replacement parts.
Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles.
- Durable aluminum construction
- For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team
- Rail compatibility: Universal
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards.
- Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum
- Shot-peened finish
- 0mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install.
- 25.4mm diameter
- 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Now available with the iconic high-polish silver finish, the Ritchey Classic Zero seatpost features the same Zero post head and zero setback as the original Zero post. Inspired by life, built to last, and providing a classy aesthetic, the Classic Zero offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're cruising along rough gravel roads, remounting after running a section of slop on the 'cross course, ripping some sublime singletrack, or out on an epic road ride, the Classic Zero seatpost keeps your saddle exactly where you want it.
- Material: 6061 alloy
- Offset: zero
- Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft
- Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max)
- Seat collar torque: not specified for seatpost—follow frame/seat binder specification
- Weight: 290g (27.2 x 400mm)
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts.
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- 2-bolt adjustability
- Minimum insertion length: 90mm
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
The proven 2-bolt design on this classic provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. The two-bolt design is easy to adjust and holds tight. Its low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out, and the bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for the greatest contact area with the saddle. The Classic also features Ritchey's 'Classic' high-polish silver finish.
- Material: 2014 alloy
- Total length: 350mm (including 100mm of minimum insert)
- Saddle clamp: standard
- Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max)
- Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification
- Weight: 260g (27.2x350mm)
- Color: high-polish silver
The Whisky No.7 Seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in different diameters and offsets.
- Convenient finger adjustment of saddle angle
- Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
- No rider weight limit
- 5 year Whisky warranty
- ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
Bontrager's Race Lite seatpost offers strength, light weight, great looks and adjustability. It's made of super-strong butted 2014-T6 aluminum and boasts an ingenious clamp that makes seat adjustment easier than ever.
The Bontrager Race Lite seatpost is great for anyone looking to take the first steps in alloy seatposts.
Carbon seatpost with a proven low-profile, 2-bolt clamp that won't bottom out on the saddle.
- Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails
- 2-bolt design securely holds the saddle in place and is easy to adjust
- Offset: 25mm
- Clamp Style: Standard Rails
- Material: Carbon
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks.
- 3D Forged 7050 Alloy
- Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters
- Available in 350 and 400mm lengths
- 20mm Offset
- 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included
- Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles
- Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
- Finish: Blatte
- 195g (27.2/350)
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio
- Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight
- The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life
- Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability
- 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment
- Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube
- Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Custom-drawn aluminum construction, a two-bolt rocker head, and longer saddle rail clamps make Bontrager's Rhythm Pro Seatpost a great choice for riders who need a no-nonsense, tough-as-nails seatpost for the mountain bike. It's available in two different diameters to suit your frame.
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel.
- Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge
- Single-bolt alloy head
- Remote sold separately
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7.
- Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter
- UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
The name says it all: Thomson's Masterpiece Seatpost combines the best materials, exceptional strength, perfect function, light weight and the classic beauty of all Thomson products. All Masterpiece posts are extruded and then painstakingly machined from a single block of ultra-strong 7000-series aluminum, and they all weigh less than 200 grams complete. This means you get a post tough enough for any ride on or off road and at a nice and light weight that will complement your dream bike. What's more, you get Thomson's easy-to-adjust and super reliable 2-bolt seat clamp that makes it a breeze to dial in your perfect seat position from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees.
Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Seatpost is made of OCLV carbon for a sweet ride and minimal weight. Carbon's unique vibration damping properties smooth the road and the trail so you can go longer and harder. And, this post boasts an easy-to-use, one-bolt, infinitely-adjustable clamp.
Trek-compatible seat mast cap
Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately.
- Ultra-light carbon construction
- One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment
- Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts
- 175mm and 135mm lengths
- 5mm and 20mm offsets
- Aluminum clamp
The carbon Service Course SL seatpost is specifically tuned to be more shock absorbing than the "comfort" seatposts on the market, while still passing our strict internal MTB strength test. Flex engineered into the lightweight carbon tube keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain. Better fit means better performance, and if your saddle is out of position, you'll waste energy with every pedal stroke. The secure, two-bolt clamp makes for easy micro-adjustments of saddle position, and the head has been redesigned for maximum bolt-head accessibility. The Service Course SL seatpost makes it possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit, and the clamp works with all saddle rail types.
- Distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- Unidirectional Carbon fiber tuned for ride comfort
- Lightweight clamping system
- Lifetime warranty
The Cascade dropper post pays homage to the Cascade mountain range, home to some of the best riding in the PNW. This post is a workhorse: it’s super reliable, loved by our customers, and now features multiple travel options. The Cascade provides dependable up and down service for the miles to come, and maintenance on the Cascade is easy (like all our droppers). Plus, external routing at the mid-cap ensures your cables are kept nice and tidy during up and down actuation.
You can find sweet upgrades to the Cascade’s OG dropper design on the posts featuring 150/170mm of travel. These models have larger diameter stanchions, making them stiffer and lighter… which is sweet because who wants a bike part that’s heavy and too compliant? These longer travel models also come with an added DU bushing to combat seat wobble, because let's face it… the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike are your legs after a long ride.
- Choose from our Loam Lever, Puget 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible levers, or Roadie/Drop Bar Lever Kit for road bars
- 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chainring, this is a "shifter style" lever
- 2x lever - Designed to play nice with front shifters, this is a "vertical" lever that accommodates for the shifter on the left side of your handlebar
- Choose any lever kit
- 30.9 & 31.6mm Diameters
- Weights: 125mm - 608g, 150mm - 613g, 170mm - 674g
- 2-bolt Micro Adjust Head
- Fixed External Routing at the Mid Cap for clean cable routing
- 3-year warranty!
The patented Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. Along with the Quick-Release Aerobars it provides the benefits of a triathlon or time trial bike without the additional bike or price tag. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably is proper saddle position and since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride.
- Transform your current bike—switch from road to aero position on the bike you already own
- Ride with ease—no more time and energy wasted switching from road bike to aero bike
- Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly while riding
- Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent
- Maintain proper leg extension in both road and aero positions
- Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change
- Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike
- Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping
- 16mm rearward setback (road position)
- Check technical specifications for compatibility