- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear
- In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff
- Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction
- Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting.
- Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip
- Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility
- APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
- Excellent commuting tire
- Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance
- Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility
- Bead: non-folding
- Weight: 500 grams
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.