ENVE AM30 Carbon Wheelsets use a 30mm inside width rim that is tuned for compliance and damping for performance on All-Mountain, Enduro, and Trail riders.
- 30mm internal rim width
- Gravity rated impact strength
- Rim shape tuned for compliance and damping
- Wide Hookless Bead Anti-pinch flat technology
What It Is
The definitive mountain wheel. The M6 Series defines the modern and varied interpretation of the mountain bike. Loaded with traction and acceleration on the climb, it's also backed with precision and control while absorbing vibrations and impacts on the descent. The M6 Series is designed in two diameters and three widths to ensure your sophisticated preference for tire size and pressure is met with an uncompromising tire-to-rim interface.
Who It's For
The mountain biker who wonders what is possible, the skeptic afraid of "plastic" wheels, the weight weenie, the Clydesdale, the high-mileage guy, the weekend warrior. It would be easier to describe who it is not for…
Why We Made It
ENVE showed the world that a mountain bike wheel could be carbon — we're still immensely proud of that achievement. A mountain bike wheel, however, can be so much more. The M6 Series is not about technical challenges, and we refuse to chase specifications in order to be the widest, tallest, or stiffest. For the M6 Series of wheels, the question was not about carbon, rather, "What is the potential of a mountain bike wheel?"
Each M6 Series wheel model is designed for the broad range of tire widths, hub configurations, and sizes so that you, the modern trail rider, can choose between them.
- Tuned for modern XC riding and racing
- Light enough to race, strong enough to ride daily
- Wide hookless bead dissipates impact energy and prevents pinch flats
- 40% increase in impact toughness, 50% more flat resistant
- Ride Tuned – smooth, compliant ride improves focus and reduces fatigue
- Center lock hubs do not include rotors