The DT Swiss truing stand is the stand used by professionals. It is made of precision machined, polished, and anodized aluminum with hardened steel guides and mounts.
- High-end quality and easy handling
- Quicker wheel building
- Compatible with all current bicycle wheels (12" – 29") with quick-release or thru-axle
- Three precision multilink arms providing a wide range of contact points
- Play-free precision gauges to measure lateral and vertical dish
- Extremely stiff and solid clamping
The BBP-2 is a complete kit for replacing press fit bottom bracket bearings, cups, and adaptors. Includes a press assembly and compatible fittings for removing and installing most press fit bottom bracket configurations.
The BBP-2 includes:
- 6 sets of precision-machined bushings (in 9 sizes) to fit most bottom bracket configurations
- 8 precision-machined extractor cups and 5 hardened collets for compatibility with most bearing IDs and bearing/cup ODs
- 8 installation drifts for standalone bearing installation
- Press assembly with comfortable handle, oversized shaft, and magnetic back plate for quick and easy assembly
- Organized in two convenient storage cases
The full list of bushing/collet/drift dimensions for bearing compatibility can be found on the instructions/parts diagram.
NOTE: The BBP-2 consists of the BBP-1.2 Bottom Bracket Bearing Press Kit and BBP-AOS Bottom Bracket Bearing Extractor Add-On Set, both of which are available separately. However, the BBP-AOS requires the BBP-1.2 for use.
Built to withstand the rigors of every day shop use, the PRS-3.3 is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use.
The PRS-3.3-2 features our 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamp with narrow clamping jaws and a dual-stage, cam-actuated system that quickly adjusts to accommodate nearly any seat tube or frame size.
- Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Clamp capacity: 0.875" to 3" (22–76 mm) diameter tubes, including aero tubes
- Clamp jaws are nominally 2.75" (70 mm) wide
- Clamp height: adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158 cm)
- Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector
- Can be installed onto the #130 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately)
Proper frame preparation is very important. Park Tool's Head Tube Reaming and Facing Set combines reaming and facing of the head tube to create a perfect fit for most sizes of head cups.
• 30.1 mm reamer (part #751.2) and four different size pilots (29.8mm, 30.0mm, 33.8mm, and 36.8mm)
• 690 facer
• Quick-release, quick-adjust feature: bottom portion slides off and on easily without threading
SHIS terminology: The HTR-1 as stock will face frames of EC29, EC30, EC34 and EC37. It will ream frames of EC30. Accessories will allow service in other standards.
To ensure proper headset performance and longevity, special attention must be given to accurately machine the fork’s crown race seat. Park Tool's Crown Race Cutting Tool is a professional-quality machining tool for milling both the outer edge and lower surfaces of the crown race seat.
• Includes high speed steel cutters and adjustable collets to machine 26.5mm and 27.1mm crown race seats on 1” forks and 30.1mm crown race seats on 1-1/8" forks
• Unique adjusting system allows a tight fit of the tool on any fork, threaded or unthreaded (even forks with externally butted steerer tubes), ensuring a smooth, accurate cut and proper alignment of the fork in the frame
• Cutter sized for 1-inch standard is part #845 (sold separately)
• Cutter for 1-1/8 inch standard is #846 (sold separately)
The 16-piece set from the screwdriving tool specialist Wera solves the most important screwdriving problems associated with bicycles—reliable control of applied torque to protect sensitive components—with a click-torque wrench in the unmistakable Wera design. It features a very robust design with high accuracy, along with easy setting and saving of the default values. The audible and tactile snapping on reaching the scale values facilitates the safe setting of the desired torque values, while the robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile trigger signal when the set torque is reached
- 16-piece wrench set for bicycle applications with torque control including Wera Clique-Torque wrench A 5 (2.5-25 Nm)
- Sockets and bit sockets for the most popular screw profiles on road bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with an audible and tactile click when the scale value is reached (click 1)
- Safely quantified force: when the set value is reached, the torque wrench triggers audibly and noticeably (click 2)
- Precise to +/- 4%
The BBP-AOS is used in conjunction with the BBP-1.2 Bottom Bracket Bearing Press Kit to extract press fit bottom bracket bearings, cups, and adaptors. The BBP-AOS utilizes an expanding collet and extractor cup system to safely remove bearings without requiring impact. Also included are eight installation drifts for pressing bearings into pre-installed cups.
- 8 precision-machined extractor cups and 5 hardened collets for compatibility with most bearing IDs and bearing/cup ODs
- 8 installation drifts for standalone bearing installation
- Organized in a convenient storage case
- Full list of compatible bearing inner/outer diameters found on instructions/parts diagram
NOTE: The BBP-AOS requires the BBP-1.2 Bottom Bracket Bearing Press Set for use. The BBP-1.2 and BBP-AOS are also available as a complete set (part # BBP-2).
The Park Tool 758.2 will ream and face the head tubes of bike using the 1.5" standard. The 758.2 is designed for use with the Park Tool HTR-1 or HTR-1B Headtube Facer and Reamer. Must also be used with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor.
UFO chain lubricant hardens to a 100% dry coating to protect against unwanted contaminants, which results in a quieter drivetrain, reduced friction and component wear.
- Tested in real-world conditions to quantitatively create the most efficient mode of chain lubrication to date
- The improved performance and reduced friction can save up to 5 watts for increased efficiency
- *Bottle, chain and air temperature should be at or above 68F for proper application and performance
- *Additional instructions and recommended application steps are included in box
- 300 km per coating
- More than 35 coatings per bottle
- Non toxic, non-flammable, bio-degradable formula
- Increased temperature stability - apply between 5-35OC / 41-95OF
A pro level workstand with a built-in digital weight scale. Stable tripod design folds down small for travel or use at the races. Additional clamp lever for tightening / releasing the clamp with ease.
Clamp Head Non-marring rubber jaws
Digital weight scale
Clamp Height 122 cm to 183 cm
(48” - 72”)
Clamp Opening 1.9 cm to 4.5 cm
(0.75” - 1.8”)
Park Tool's Bottom Bracket Facing Set is designed to be a complete self-contained facing set, combining top-quality precision parts with ease of use. Simply install the threaded inserts using the facer handle, then insert the facing tool through the guides and install the tension spring and speed nut. After applying a liberal amount of cutting oil, the BFS-1 easily cuts the shell material, giving you a clean, faced surface. Now you're ready to install the bottom bracket.
The English threading inserts are included. The Italian threading (36 x 24) inserts are available as an accessory, as part #688. Two are required.
The PRS-4.2 is a professional quality bench mount repair stand designed and built to withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. Includes three mounting holes, making it possible to clamp as high as 16.25" (41cm) from the bench surface.
- The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23mm to 76mm), including aero tubes
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Clamping height can be raised from 6.5" to 16.25" (16cm to 41cm) above the bench surface
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees
- Heavy gauge steel tubing
- Chrome plated for durability
High-quality combination ratchet wrench set by Wera.
The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches, suitable for hexagon bolt heads or nuts. Comes with a holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts.
- Practical holding function thanks to the metal plate in the jaw
- Limit stop prevents any slipping
- The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping
- Return angle of only 30 degrees
- "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size
Frame and Fork Taps will become a lifesaver at some time for virtually every mechanic. These taps are made of high-carbon steel and are precision ground. Park Tool's Frame and Fork Taps cut easily and fit conventional tap handles.
- Tap-12.1: 12Mm X 1.0
- Tap-12.2: 12Mm X 1.5
- Tap-12.3: 12Mm X 1.75
- Tap-15.1: 15Mm X 1.0
- Tap-15.2: 15Mm X 1.5
- Tap-20.1: 20Mm X 1.0
- Tap-20.2: 20Mm X 1.5
- Tap-20.3: 20Mm X 2.0
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
The 791 Reamer Set reamer is used on the PF30 frame shells. The reamer is sized at 45.94mm. The 791 Reamer Set must used with the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer, a 750.2 Centering Cone and the 690-XL Facer. The 791 set also includes a pilot that allows a facing-only option of the PF30 frame shell.
We put together this set of carefully chosen tools to do basic maintenance and cleaning as well as perform a wide variety of repairs and adjustments on just about any bicycle. A perfect way to start or add to your collection of shop-quality bicycle tools. The AK-5 includes a tough toolbox to protect your investment.
- AWS-1 3-Way Hex Wrench
- BBB-4 Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair
- CC-4 Chain Checker
- CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
- CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter
- CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench
- CT-3.3 Chain Tool
- DCW-1 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm
- DCW-2 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm
- DCW-3 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm
- DH-1 Dummy Hub
- DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork
- FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool
- GSC-1 GearClean Brush
- HCW-16.3 Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench
- HXS-1.2 Professional L-Shaped Hex Wrench Set
- MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers
- PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench
- RR-12 Tape Measure
- SD-2 #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- SD-3 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver
- SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127"
- SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136"
- TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set
- TWS-3 Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench
- VC-1 Valve Core Tool
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain.
With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
Features & Benefits:
- Automated tuning recommendations
- Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill.
- Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months
- Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options
- Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones
- ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use.
- You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive.
- Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Park Tool's 752 Reamer and Spacer Set allows reaming of bottom bracket frame shells in the BB30 standard. The reamer is sized at 41.94mm. It is used with the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer and a 750.2 Centering Cone (each sold separately). The set includes a spacer to stop the reaming depth.
Gone are the days when shop mechanics grabbed whatever socket was close enough to the sealed bearing size and just tapped it in. The PRESS-1 Large Sealed Bearing Press replaces that archaic installation system, providing the right tool for the job.
PRESS-1 installs 20 bearing sizes, including today's most common bottom bracket bearings. Also includes linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation and three speed spacers for faster installs. All parts are laser etched for easy identification.
- T-Handles with 3/8" Acme threaded rod
- (3) 30mm "speed spacers"
- (2) 20mm frame linkage standoffs
- (2) 30mm frame linkage standoffs
- 42 pieces total, plus wood storage base
- Includes two open bore drifts for the following bearing sizes: 2437, 22x37 (GXP Left), 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904, 1526, 1728, 27.5x37 (SRAM Predictive Steering)
This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
Portable bicycle pressure washer with three lances, custom waterproof bag, cleaning solution, Bike Protect, Drivetrain Cleaner and C3 Ceramic Lube. Water supply is required.
- Includes 3 lances; 1 for bicycles, 1 for motorcycles (higher- pressure), 1 bespoke (adjustable higher presser) for heavy grime, custom waterproof dry bag carry case
- Also includes snow foam lance for Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner creating a thick snow foam for deep cleaning
- Weight: 15lbs
- Intended for use with cold water only
Park Tool's 692 Left-Hand Bottom Bracket Tap is a 1.370" x 24 TPI replacement tap for the BTS-1 Bottom Bracket Tap Set. This tap is used on the drive side (right side) of the bike. This side of the bottom bracket uses a counter-clockwise or left-hand thread.
Note: It is very important to have sharp and accurate cutting tools for effective tapping and thread-chasing. Using an excessively worn or damaged tap can cause permanent damage to the frame and/or bottom bracket.
Park Tool's Right Hand Bottom Bracket Tap is a replacement tap for their BTS-1 Bottom Bracket Tap Set (sold separately). This tap is used on the non-drive or left side of the bike, which uses a clockwise or "right hand threading." Two taps are required for use.
The BX-2.2 features updated pallet configuration and storage options to help you keep your tools secure and easily accessible. The expanded custom designed tool pallets, including dual-sided pallet wings, are all housed in a virtually indestructible composite travel case. Designed and built for the traveling mechanic who demands the best!
- Custom designed tool-holding pallets with loops and pockets
- Folding, dual-sided pallet wings
- Front tool pallet that stores securely inside during transport
- Dent-proof composite shell built around an aluminum frame
- Key lock
- Nominal dimensions: 19" x 14.85" x 8.5" (48.25 cm x 37.7 cm x 21.6 cm), 13.2 lbs. (6 kg)
- Water based liquid with advanced surfactants resulting in excellent degreasing
- Anti-corrosion agent added to solution to protect steel parts
- Due to natural evaporation and splashes, expect to lose 8-10L per month from tank
This is Wheels Manufacturing's new toolkit for installing, removing, and servicing Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets. The kit includes their new bottom bracket socket tools for installing and removing Wheels Mfg. BB cups with the following spline patterns: 48.5mm 16-notch, 44mm 16-notch (may be compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ and FSA). It also includes sealed bearing extractors for 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID bearings. Includes - T-Handles with 1/2" threaded rod - (2) Universal bottom bracket drift (BB-OB) - (1) 48.5mm/44mm, 16-notch Bottom Bracket Socket - (1) 48.5mm, 16-notch Single Sided BB Socket - (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) receiver cup - (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) bearing pusher shaft - (1) 3/8" to 1/2" square drive adapter - Wood base
Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable, robust Wera design with high accuracy. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values also facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. For right-hand use (clockwise torque control) and with 45-tooth reversible ratchet mechanism.
- With 1/4" square drive, reversible ratchet, 45 teeth
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values
- Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached
- Measuring range: 2.5-25 Nm; Precise to +/- 4%
- Designed with ergonomic 2-component handle suitable for right-hand use
- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork
- Fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race for flexibility in fitting around crown race interferences
- Works with 1,1-1/8,1-1/4,1.5" forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm
- Accepts steerers up to 430mm
- All steel construction for long life